quick i need some babyshower games?

edited September 2011 in Baby showers
Thank you. Nothing that cost a lot of money to play . I would perfer something I can make.

Comments

• K i like that I got some cheap tp I took from the last hotel I stayed lol. How would I do preggo bingo? @2ndbutfirst
  • Have your guests team up as partners and feed eachother babyfood while blindfolded to see who finishes first, its always fun to watch! :)
  • I played preggo bingo at my shower. Basically you get blank bingo cards and guests fill in the spots with items they think the parent is going to receive.
  • edited September 2011
    Melting chocolate candy in diapers and guests have to guess what they are. We also found a book of games at the dollar store in the baby shower section... There were like 5 games and enough for 8 people I think!! There is a pool at the end for everyone to guess what the baby's info will be too :D
  • fill a bottle with some little candies and have everyone guess how many are in the bottle and maybe buy some cheap bottles and have the guests race to see who can drink out of the bottle nipple and all and finish first
  • Diaper the baby: have guests to partner up and 1 diaper the other using toilet paper & clear tape, u judge who makes the best looking diaper
    Guess the baby food: have 4/5 unlabeled jars of baby food
    Baby word scramble:print out or buy at the dollar store
  • Draw a baby on a piece if construction paper and cut out a bunch of baby bottles and have the guest put the bottle on the babies mouth. It's like pin a tail on the donkey.
  • My sister in law played name the nursery ryme. What she did was say like "a spider say down be side her" and you'd write down little miss muffet. And so on and so on sorry I don't know too many lol obviously I didn't win that one lol.
  • At my sisters shower I had a bunch of balloons..the kind you make balloon animals out of..then told them to make a baby out of the balloon...set a timer and my sister was judge of the best baby...TONS of laughs on that one..not expensive and fun :-)
  • @Mnbaby3 o wow that sounds a bit difficult i wouldnt even know how to start bending a balloon to make a baby i bet it was alot of fun though
  • @Mommysierra lol that was the fun part..seeing what people came up with...people at the shower said that was their favorite game..SO much laughter it didn't matter what the "babies"looked like :-)
  • I had a quiz that was at the beginning if the shower that was about 10 questions long. It had questions about me & my pregnancy (what is my due date, when did I first feel baby move, how big a baby was I) and then also had questions about pregnancy in general (biggest baby on record, when can a baby do this or that, t/f questions). It was fun &ppl also got to know more about my pregnancy they might not know. We also guessed my waist measurement & did that after.
  • edited September 2011
    We also did baby food quiz, with about 5 or 6 diff ones with label removed &ppl could smell or taste.
  • Last thing we did at my shower was we had everyone fill out their advice on an index card to leave for me.
  • Yea but not to many guys. @brillesmommy. Thanks y'all for giving me a lot of good ideas.
  • I like the melted chocolate bars one myself and want to get pregnant just so we can play it... lol... ;)