Welcome Ka'Dyn Aaliyah Bing (My Birth Story)

edited September 2011 in Birth Stories
Okay So As Some Of Yu May Know I Was Due September 5 Originally But They Changed My Due Date To The 19th Well Anyway Saturday Night I Ate Dinner With My Granny & She Says That Baby Coming Tonight Its A Full Moon So I Say Ya Ya So Then Prior To Bedtime I Start Feeling Really Sick So My Friend Says Pack Your Hospital Bag Its Time So I Laugh It Off & Shortly After Go To Bed The Next Morning Around 6am I Start Cramping Which I Think Nothing Of So I Go Use The Bathroom Bcus I Feel Like I HAVE To Poop But I Dont So Climbing Back Into Bed Around 8:20 My Water Broke & Im Thinking Wtf So Im Yelling & Screaming For Help But Unfortunately EVERYONE Is DEAD ASLEEP So I Crawl In The Living Room & Awake My Mom Who Then Calls The Ambulance Long Story Short I Get To The Hospital Around 9 & I Am Then Checked & Im 4cm So They Process Me & Put Me In A Room, I Then Get My Epi && Like 2/3 Hours Later I Feel The Need To Push So The Nurse Checks Me & Says Im A Little OVER 10 So Everyone Rush In & Its Time To Push So After Like 17 Pushes (Meds Had Me Half Sleep) & Being Ripped From Front To Back I Birth A Healthy Baby Girl @ 2:06 Ka'Dyn Aaliyah Bing 6 lbs 3oz & 17 Inches Long Woaaahh & Boyyyy Was It Painful But It Was All Worth It :X

Comments