Is it strange...

edited September 2011 in Baby showers
To just have a babyshower were you just bbq hang out/conversate open presents and have cake and you dont play any games??? My shower is going to be over 50 people so my aunt (she is throwing my shower) suggested we just not play games since there will be so many people and it will be outside. I just dont want people to be bored at my shower... Im stressing out about it:/ waaaaah

Comments

• I didn't play any games at mine and people still had a good time
  • It's not strange at all. I preferred my shower more laid bak like that :)
  • No I don't think so, we had a coed shower, drop in, no games, we just visited with everyone as they came, it was in and out doors, we had lots of food, beer, everyone had a great time, once people got here they didn't want to leave, it was supposed to be over at 5 but people were still here at 8, our shower was amazing, so I think yours will be fun, we had about 60 people total!! :)
  • @ARand89 @breewashington08 @0811 thanks ladies! I was real worried. My babyshower is gonna be at the park/greenbelt/ramada, bbq area in my familys col de sac in there gated comunity, i just hope it goes as well as yours!
  • It will be awesome, your gonna have the best time!! Don't stress!!
  • I'm sure evrything wil go great! Relax an hav a good time being center of attention :)
  • Does anyone like babyshower games? Not being witchy just honestly curious
  • We didnt do games because it was coed, men dont like games!!! And alsobecause it was a drop in!!! @beaded_bunny
  • Thats basically what my baby shower consisted of!! it was actually really fun