How much does your 4 week / 1 month old weigh?

edited September 2011 in Babies
My daughter is 4 weeks old today, and at her well baby appointment a week ago she weighs 7 lbs 7 ounces & 19.5 inches long. She's still in newborn clothes and diapers...I just feel like she's tiny! She was 6 lbs 8 ounces when she was born. Just curious about other babies her age?

Comments

• A month old monday and hes 9p 6oz
  • @rose_town_mommy my daughter was born on the 26th too!
  • My daughter was born Aug 23 she weight 6-14lbs n now she's 8 pounds she eats a lot ...
  • @kareNLove sounds like my daughter....I'm guessing she's almost 8 pounds now. My daughter eats a lot too...so tiny buy very hungry!
  • @ kains one month he was 11.14 23in!!!!
  • @augustbaby wow! my little girl has some growing to do! lol She's little compared to everyone's baby and she was full term!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My son was 9lb 11oz at his one month check up he was 12lb 8oz.
  • she is tiny compared to some but shes obviously gaining weight the way shes supposed to.. about a pound in three wks.. sounds like mommas taking care of her baby :p my lil guy gained 2lbs in a month.. but he was a lil chub.. lol..
  • My little man was born 8/25 at 5lbs 14oz. At his 2 week check up he was 7lbs 11oz. I'm guessing he's 8lbs now.
  • Awwww! How cute! Lmao. Sophia was born on the 14th at 9 lbs 2 oz, 21". At her first appt, one week old, she was 9lbs 14oz and 21 1/4"
    when she was born and they bring the plastic crib to me the nurse was showing/telling me where everything is and stops...says "oh, these are newborn diapers, ill be right back. She doesn't fit in these, we tried
  • @lae3 yeah she is gaining weight! I guess she was just a tiny baby to start out with...which was weird because the doctors thought she was going to be 9 pounds...lol. But she's in the 50% for her weight.

@survivormommie3 omg, the nurse really said that?
  • Wow reading all of this makes me feel better. My pedi told me I was over feeding her and that she was growing at twice the rate of normal newborns. Kinda pissed me off. She was born 9-3. She was 7.3lbs and 19 1/2 inches long. She went to her appt 9-20 and she weighed 8lbs even and was 20 1/4inches.
  • @rckprincess2 It doesn't sound like your over feeding her...My baby was born 8/26 and on her first appointment at 9/14 she had gained a pound, I was in shock! lol Sounds pretty normal for her to gain 13 ounces over two and a half weeks.
  • Yea, I mean if I were overfeeding her wouldn't she be spitting up all over the place -_- She's spit up twice. Once when she was really really colicky and once last night when we tried a different formula...one that was actually supposed to help with gas and spitting up(got it for the gas lol) It did not settle well with her poor little tummy.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He was born on rhe 22