Grr lol

edited September 2011 in Food
So my boyfriend always wants to go out to eat on the weeksn because i work during the day and he works at night and we dont see each other much during the week. So I didn't eat out at all this week so that i could save the cals for this weekend. Had my heart set on Olive Garden for tonight. He text me half hour before I got off work and asked what I wanted for dinner and when I got off work I called him and told him and he said "oh I already ate" WHY! Why would you text me asking what I wanted for dinner and then you eat and when I get home you made nothing for me :-( So bummed lol

Comments

• make him go out and get you olive garden to go! use pregnancy to ur advantage girl!! :]
  • this has happened to me.. its five times worst when your prego. The father of my son has done it several times than his excuse is I didn't answer my phone fast enough. Men are hilarious sometimes.. aren't they? Lol
  • I agree with @landynplus1momma .. in the end it always works for me :)
  • lol @mommysbambino it does usually work & cant hurt to try i mean we do have to suffer for 9 flipping months! :P
  • @landynplus1momma .. I know your right.. its little more than 9 months for me :'(
  • lol i dont know how ur still sane! I got lucky and got induced @ 39 weeks with my son and if im lucky enough to make it 2 more weeks i will be induced at 39 weeks with this baby too.. if i had to wait i would probably go insane for sure @mommysbambino
  • @landynplus1momma; I honestly feel like I'm at my breaking point.. they wont induce me until I'm 41 weeks and 3 days :'( he's already weighing a good 8lbs 6oz .. I've gained 41 pounds and I feel like I'm gonna crack soon.. I wish i was as lucky as you.
  • is he your first baby? i gained like 60 lbs with my son lol i was HUGE but i had pre eclampsia and i swelled so bad they thought my skin was gunna crack so thats why i was induced early with him.. this time i have hypertension so i guess they dont feel the need to make me go full pre eclamptic which i do appreciate but man i cant imagine an 8lb6ozer my son was 7lbs2oz and i had a rough time but im sure walking around with an 8lb baby is no fun and ur ready to get him out! honestly im a little scared of my water breaking randomly but i think it would be a cool thing to experience alsO! GOOD LUCK HUN KEEP ME UPDATED! @mommysbambino
  • @landynplus1momma; yea he's my first. there's times I get so swollen that I worry myself. It isn't fun at all, I worry too .. im a sissy when ever I'm in the shower or using the rest room. I always ask myself “what if I don't notice :( "..
  • Well he made me soup and went out and got me ice cream and promised we could get Olive Garden for dinner tomorrow
  • lol soup is still yummy but DEF not olive garden! and ice cream is always good! at least u get to look foward to olive garden tomorrow :] @mattandmallory27