2»

Comments

• Hazel is a beautiful name, I like hazel marie
  • My daughters name is Analeia (anna lee a) Elicia but our next one one day will be Eliciana maybe ;)
  • My daughter is Gracelyn Halley n I love my name Kaleigh Michelle (kaylee)
  • Really? That's a pretty name...:-D so u like the Z sound, lol I was Z crazy to... hmmm lemme see mayb u like Zamiah Zariah Zethany Zyana Zayleen ZaLeeah but I still like Zaniyah n HarLee sounds cute for a middle name.... but good luck... o wat will her last name b?
  • Hazel kate, sorry, don't know any z names
  • What about Hazel Zophia instead of sophia
  • I have a cousin named Zaida (zau-ee-duh)
  • I love the name i picked for my baby. Sienna
  • If I was having a girl the names on my list would be Arabella, Melody, Anastasia, and Mathilda :)
  • I was gonna name this baby if a girl jianna I also like jennavescia ( jenna vay see a)
  • My daughters name is Launa Lucile! <3
  • @lovemyangelbabys those are very pretty :) my bf doesn't like those super girly sounding names tho lol
  • @Mami_of_3 yes..we are just trying to make a theme. we wanted all our kids to have a Z somewhere in their names...my daughter is charleze. sons name is zaiden. and then i was thinking hazel for this next one but zaniyah got me torn because my man likes it better then hazel! LOL i told him we can wait and see if she looks like a hazel or a zaniyah and hes like "i think she looks like a zaniyah" we haven't even seen her yet! lmao last name will be wallace. i was also thinking of the name zariah and i like it because it means princess hehe
  • @MattandMallory27 thats a good idea. see u all are way more creative then me. lol i never even thought of that one
  • @lily_glz i've been getting that name suggested to me but my sons name is zaiden.. i feel like its too close to his name. my older daughter will be left out. lol
  • Lol ur hubby must have a 6th sense(seeing thru ppl) yea I like Zariah, but Zaniyah is more uncommon then Zariah... but ur other kids names r so cute n different... I love that their names r unique... that's y my kids names r what thy r... but idk I wish u guys good luck on that one.. (my hubby won the battle) ;) but whatever u choose she will have a pretty name..
  • I know how u feel I got the middle just not the first
  • We are going with Cheyanne Leigh :)
  • If my baby was a girl he would have been Ember :) but I'm having my second boy
  • My daughters name is Juliana. If we have another girl in the future she would either be Olivia,Audriana or Adriana.