did you have this and have baby come early?

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
I have horrendous pelvic pain (34-1). Been having it for the last couple weeks but its constant now and walking can be excruciating. I've been sleeping on my left side the last 4 months, have pillows in between my legs(doesn't help) have taken tylenol (does nothing)..a warm bath helps but only for a max of 2 hours afterwards. Drs say "oh its normal, its your third your looser.." :/ I've NEVER experienced this before so I've asked 2 people I know with 3 kids and one (my mil) says she felt that with her youngest who came 3 weeks early and the other said she didn't feel it till much later. They both seem to think this baby will come early which would be really really bad...anyone else experiencing this or had it happen??

Comments

• edited September 2011
    I'm wondering the same thing! I'm 34+6 and have had this going on since 32 weeks. Sometimes it's so bad I cant even move my legs. My doc said it was normal since this is my second pregnancy and everything is stretched out. It just doesn't seem normal to me. I just have a feeling she will be making her debut before my scheduled cesection on 10/25.
  • I had it with my second. My doc said it's common after your first baby. It's extreamly painful.
    http://pregnancy.about.com/od/symptomsofpregnancy/a/pubicbonepain.htm
  • My kids were both 2 weeks early but not because of that.
  • I had it weeks ago, my doctor thought I could have possibly have strained my pelvic bone....I had gone to Disneyland came back home and couldn't walk. It was extremely painful, my doctor said it had happen to her with her second and their was no explanation....I am 32 weeks now and doesn't hurt as much now....I am sure it will flare up the closer I get to the end....
  • Pubic synphsis separation. I have it. And had it with my last 2 pregnancies. It won't cause u to deliver early. But it is very painful. They have me on percocets so I can atleast sleep at night cuz I can't even roll over.
  • I've had this pain since about 29 weeks. I'm 38 weeks, 1 day and have yet to go into labor. Sounds standard to me, so I wouldn't worry too much. :)
  • I havent heard of any of that.. im a third baby myself and my mom never mentioned it..she micarried like 6 months before pg with me so technically im fourth and she never had that.. maybe not everyone gets it... But youd think she would be really stretched out with such short time b/n me and her miscarry..he was like 7 months
  • I have it and it hurts!!! One thing I read on google that really helps is standing up from sitting carefully and keeping my knees together.
  • I have it and I'm only 27 wks I noticed lately sometimes when I walk my pelvis make a click sound..like its clicking in and out of place
  • I'm 34+5 with my 2nd and i been having really bad braxton hicks and pelvic pain since yesterday.. My doc just tld me to take Tylenol and a hot bath/use heating pad.... smh i don't want my baby to come early but I'm sooooo tired of being preggers lol.
  • I've had it bad during the third tri but I had my baby a day before my dd
  • I've been having it since 30weeks and I'm 36 now. Just gets more painful the further along I am. Its very excruciating. :( wish I had advice but I'm in the same boat
  • I may come back on tonight and tag all you awesome ladies but right now I'm beat lol

Yesterday it felt like someone punched me in the vag and by night it was constant pressure. Went to dr today who while doing the heartbeat suddenly said she wanted to do a cervix check! Luckily its closed (phew!) but I got the usual "if it gets worse go to the hospital" seriously how much worse can it get lol I can't lift my feet more than 3-4 inches off the ground without excruciating pain, same with getting up and walking. Oh and warm baths no longer work :( uh and even flopping into bed hurts. This really sucks.
  • I think its about one woman in 5 that suffers from it to some extent, i can't roll over in bed or even walk at times,know have to wear a body brace. They won't induce early cos of it and it doesn't make babies come early, just hurts!
  • 34 weeks also and having the same pain nothing helps :( turing over in bed is the worst for me but also getting out of bed. I can barley raise my feet off the ground
  • I had it too all the third trimester and delivered at 39 wks. My hubby had to help me get dressed bc I couldn't lift my legs up very high bc of the terrible pain!! Nothing helped.. you just gotta put up with it told baby comes :/