So upset!

edited September 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
Ive been throwing up, diahrea (tmi sorry), pain in my right side and behind my belly button, lower back pain from hell, dizzy, and crazzy bad braxton hicks for like the past 3 days! Our car is broke down so we are borrowing one and its stick so I cant drive it and ive been asking my hubby to take me to l&d cause I just cant take this pain and im soooooo dehydrated......but nope getting drunk and hanging with his friends is more important! Gaaaahhh im so upset I could cry! Its like he just dont care anymore =( sorry its so long I just had to get that off my chest!

Comments

• Iam soooo SORRY!!! Call 911 so they can come and take yu to l&d if its unbearable... or do yu have a friend you can call??? Guys can be butt holes to thee max!!! Have you tried laying down and drinking water??? Being dehydrated causes braxton hicks...
  • @mishat07 he would be soo mad if I called 911 lol but im tempted just so he feels like an ahole!...i been tryin to drink water but im so nauseaous I throw up =( I think I might have flu or kidney infection =/...no friends or family...we just got stationed here
  • call 911 if he won't do his manly duties! I had the throwing up, diareah, and bh like crazy a few days ago. My dr was super worried I'd go way too early! Then once the ambulance got there let him kno he's not doing what he needs to do! You could be in serious trouble getting so dehydrated.
  • Oh, mine is a kidney infection
  • Awww... I was always afraid of that.. my hubby is in thee military also and soon we will be stationed personally who cares how upset he would be... your health is wayyy more important that's a #1 priority im upset for yu!!! have yu called him??? I knw your nauseated but try just a cracker or a bite of bread just to get something in your tummy so you dnt dry heave...
  • I got crackers next to me =) @mishat07 he is in the living room with his friend I think next time I feel the urge to throw up just goin out there and doing it on the tile lol and then maybe ill call a cab! They have shuttles here on post...where u guys gonna be stationed?

@Pinkigirl im only 34 weeks my lil man better stay put I heard dehydration causes problems and I have kidney issues as it is so im just frustrated!
  • go out there and puke on his friend next time you feel like you are going to puke.. it will sober them up and then i bet HIS friend will suggest maybe you should go in!!
  • There yu go!! :-) crackers do thee trick... oh what!!! And he's there... ugh thee things I could say right now... have you told him how your feeling? ??
    You shouldn't even have to call a cab with your man in thee next room...
    We might possibly get stationed in atlanta ga.. where are you stationed
  • Good idea @garagebandfan ... Im always thinking about others before me and I need to stop! :-$
  • Ya @mishat07 ive been tellin him but he has drank a 40oz and about 4 shots of vodka already =( were in fort hood tx
  • its part of being a mother!! ;) being pregnant is your ticket to get away with anything!!!
  • I'm with you on the kidney troubles! I'm 31+4 & he tried breaking out on tuesday when I was so dehydrated! I get uti's bladder & kidney infections easy. In this pregnancy I've had 5. With my oldest I had 4, one lasted thu 2rounds of antibiotics. I'd call an ambulance, if he doesn't like it tough luck. You & the baby are much more important than anything else!
  • i dont know if you should let him drive you! I think you should call 911 or a cab.. but do it in the same room they are in so he can feel like shit
  • ^^^^^ agreed him driving you is putting too many people at danger... if you do take a cab... man tomorrow id make him feel SOOOO bad he will practically be begging for forgiveness... on his knees
  • Omg I would be so pissed you need to call a cab or 911 and get checked out yours and babies health is way more important than him getting butt hurt. He needs to man up.no offense but getting drunk is NOT more important than you and your child