Baby shower :(

edited September 2011 in Baby showers
I look up my baby registry for my baby shower for tomorrow and see if anyone got anything. Well no has not got nothin for my baby. I hope my baby shower goes good tomorrow and people shows up. I just dont think people will be there tomorrow.

Comments

• Well if they don't show up are you able to get stuff on your own? I hope you have a good turn out maybe people are getting gift cards!
  • I had my baby shower today & like 40 people showed up.. only 3 things were marked off my registry. A lot of people either don't know or don't think to have the cashier scan the registry and mark the product purchased. I also got a lot of stuff that I didn't register for. So don't fret yet, mama. I hope you have a wonderful shower.
  • Thanks you guys. ;;)
  • I looked at my registry to and about 8 things were marked. So when I opened my gifts I got everything I needed and triple of a few things. Everyone was saying that the registry said no one has gotten it so those things sometimes dnt work
  • Well only one person show up at my baby shower and no one in my family show to my baby shower.
  • So it was a shitty. I dont know if it was the weather or what but. It would be nice if someone could called and tell us if they wouldn't make it.
  • I'm sorry :-(
    That wasn't nice that they rsvp and didn't show....
  • Omg I'm so sorry it turned out so bad. People r so rude sometimes.
  • Yea i dont think ppl remember to check it off the registry.. i noticed that with mine too. Itll turn out ok. Just be prepared to keep receipts incase you get double lol
  • Sorry hun.....I didn't get a shower either but im looking@ it like ..... Owell I got to pick out all my own things so I wasn't stuck with stuff I didn't like!
  • It suck and it hurts. Because your family tells you they was coming and they never show up. I dont have a mom or dad they past away when I was a kid. So you think your family would be here and friends but no.
  • I'm So sorry it didn't go as planned. Appreciate those that cared and came.
  • :( I'm sorry sweetie
  • Thanks you guys. Im over it now.