Baby father has some growing up to do

edited September 2011 in USA moms
Just hope he learns

Comments

• What are they taking you to court for DNA or custody
  • @Mybabe both they asked to b a part of her life n I told hr no because I wasnt sure if hes her father.......they keep sang that she looks like him and etc
  • How old is she? The best thing is to do a paternity test if you know ther is a possibility she can b his... if she is his bby he deserves a relationship wit her.. but hell if they r trying to take her away! A baby needs her mother the most, especially a girl, and if it is his bby I think he would get some visitation rights, but that's good that they would want that much to be apart of her life cuz usually guys r running when it comes to paternity... r they bad ppl?
  • @Mami_of_3 Idk even know know his family n hes currently in jail shes going on 4 weeks
  • He's taking u to court from jail? He probably doesn't stand a chance....he's in jail....
  • If she's their grandchild, it's kind if cruel to not let them at least meet her and give them a chance to be part of her life. If they are willing to pay for paternity I'd do it. Then when he gets out of jail you'll be able to get child support. I hate my inlays but I still let my daughter see them.
  • His sister is the one trying to take me to court
  • @laura536 is it hard letting her go with otherside of family?
  • If its the family not the father trying to take the baby I don't see much of a legal standing. What state do you live in? Most dont have grandparents right laws so they would have even less standing. Get the dna test as soon as you can though so everyone knows whats up
  • Yeah, but they aren't going to harm her or anything. She just visits for the afternoon or whatever. I don't let her spend the night. I mean at this point, your baby is so little, she couldn't really go without you, but if it really can't hurt to just take her over and let her visit or whatever.
  • My sons dad is in prison. His mom took me to court and got grandparent visitation rights. He goes ever 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend with them. Its not too bad, he loves them. But I don't really care for them and they hate me lol
  • Well after dna varification is made if its + I would just try and get to know the other family
  • Okay wish we could make babies on our own