devastated

edited September 2011 in Loss
So my uncle and his gf just lost their baby girl. Today was her due date and tje baby was born sleeping by c sec around 4:30. They arent sure why or how but that the baby could have been dead since yesterday. My aunt was having labor symptoms all day yesterday and felt little movement and she finally went in around 8 pm last night but they didnt tell them tje baby had passed until 4 am. The whole situation is questionable, but i dnt have the whole story. Thoughts and prayers for them would be appreciated.

Comments

• Oh my...im so sorry for their loss I couldn't imagine right up to the due date and delivering a sleeping baby! Why.didn't they tell them until the next day though?
  • @Kayleigh27 I have no clue my parents left to the hospital at 4am but i dnt think they asked any details. They say that since thebaby was inside her for that long that it could have been septic. So thats why i say i dnt get whats going on. There are so many questions but i dnt feel the time is right to ask since it all happened so suddenly. She also said at ger last doc appt they rushed through it and told her the babys HR was a little slow and they ket her go. I would have thought they would want to monitor her as a precaution. But idk i just hope they get through this my uncle had been trying for a baby for a longtime and he was excited.
  • That is so sad, sorry for your families loss.
  • edited September 2011
    Oh wow =(( that's just really awful and truly tragic.. I pray for them and your family for strength at this difficult time