cheating ..

edited September 2011 in Depression
I feel like I'm cheating on pregly ! :'( I downloaded the pink pad app since I'm going to give birth soon and guna need a menstrual cycle tracker thing and they just happen to have a forum. I honestly felt like I was cheating lmao. No matter what pregly will always be my number one and it really is the best app out :)

On a side note.. my princess has hiccups and my tummy is twitching lol :D

Comments

• Lol I think I have every app on the market...if ur cheating..I'm some kinda whore Lmao. But I only use pregly forum its the easiest.
  • Haha i have a few apps use baby bump forum to but only UK section if i need answers for UK things has its so different over in USA! but if you venture out use UK section on baby bump then woahh! you get jumped and attacked from all angles lol can remember a pregly outing there once they hated us lol
  • @Zolabean Omg that made me lol haha :)

@samiuk ooh I had baby bump before.. I hated that app lol wait they hated us? What did we do to them lmao this sounds like gang stuff, I wonder what our pregly colors would be and baby bump too lmao
  • Lmao! there are just total b¡tches!! and weirdos seriously ask some right weird ?'s! we go over to the 'dark side' when we need a laugh lol
  • I have tons of other apps too but only use the forum here. But months back we invaded them when things went crazy here it only lasted a day. I can see all us pregly girls in green and white and all the baby bump girls in pink and white and we are going to war
  • @mschop haha green = proper warrior colours lol that was a fun pregly outing haha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have baby bump to but I don't like it....the forum part sucks in my opinion
  • @marinesangel I never knew there was a discussion lol the home page is green and white that is what I was going off of :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @samiUK lmao !

@mschop I was guna say I would think green and white because the app is totally green and white and baby bump a pinkish purple and white kuz their app, I hope we look hardcore lmao

@marinesangel really? I haven't seen that discussion I wish I would've lol so I guess it was settled already , were green and white . Did we have a gang name like besides just "pregly" like acronyms (I think that's what its called?) or a different nick name?

@adri805 totally agree the forum is so stupid. I'm pretty sure pink pad is ran by the same people who run babybump.
  • Oh oh lol...its just not the same. They don't seem very friendly
  • @adri805 yeah I know & the mods are like invisible lol
  • I noticed that too!
  • @adri805 yeah they are so weird.. they don't have pics or anything its just really boring to me lmao
  • edited September 2011
    Omg when I read this title I didnt think it was about the app. I was about come down their and kick some butt. Lol.

Do you like the app?paul has my ippd that has an app on it but he has it, sooo.. Lol
  • I agree...n no notifications. It's just blahhh
  • @MrsMitchell03 lmao you would be the first person I would tell if one of us cheated lol
    Lol and pink pad app? It's okay I only used my days before and I liked that one but when I got prego I messed it all up lol and I wanted to try a different one lol but I guess ill know ina few months how good it is?

@adri805 big time :)
  • Lmao good. I have one on here but I dont understand it lmao.
  • I downloaded it its pretty neat.
  • @MrsMitchell03 I feel like I haven't talked to you alllllll day long lol & I think so too :)
  • Lmao off you havent really talked to me all day haha. Agh! Im up once again feeding jr.. I asked paul to feed him and he said. "ill do it next time" smdh.
  • @MrsMitchell03 I know :( I been in and out of sleeping all day today.. well yesterday lmao I didn't sleep yet. Awww boys are stupid their never guna help :'( I was thinking about telling Andy to do the babys clothes for me, he would do it but he would do it totally wrong lmao.
  • Lmao. Go to bed!
  • edited September 2011
    lmao. Supervise and make sure he does it right ;) boys are stupid. I should just pir some ice water on him to wake him.up :)) get some sleep because you could go into labor any time :D
  • @fate Lol Okay mom give me two minutes lol :D jk

@MrsMitchell03 Lol I will lol and okay I'm guna go to bed

Goodnightttt ♥ @fate & @MrsMitchell03