breast pump coupons

Anyone know of where I cant get a coupon for the medela breast pump? I know there are some coupon savy moms and I am coupon clueless. If no coupons anyone know where I can get a good deal on a pump?

Comments

• Kind of a personal? But if you have private insurance you can have your Dr write you a proscription for a breast pump. True I'm renting mine from the pharmacy but I only have to pay $25 for 4months and its a nice medela pump. Or if your on wic they should have them to rent also :)
  • @soontohavethree No I am on state since my work doesnt offer good insurance I refused it. I asked wic but they will only do it a month after giving birth and I will need one sooner in case I have to return to work sooner :( I guess they cut the funding at the wic I go to so they are limited on stuff. I will ask my dr I didnt know they could do that...
    @amab13 I looked at babies r us and they are not having any sales on it that I found or do they automatically give you a 20% off? Is the manual one hard to use? I was going for the electric single sided one...
  • You get a 20% of coupong when you subscribe buy buy baby
  • Can you breast feed and use it at the same time? Hmm maybe I will consider manual
  • What is buy buy baby?
  • Oh that's not bad at all. Thanks so much for the advice.
  • Buy buy baby is like the ikea...for babies lol
  • I'm on wic and they told me the same thing but when you go to wic next time ask for the paper so your Dr can fill it out and your Dr can put date needed for when you deliver! That way you won't have to wait a month!
  • I just got the medela pump in style advanced yesterday from babies r us... i had a 10 percent off coupon because thats where my baby registry was, so it took 30 dollars off of 300.00 plus i got lots of free stuff to use with the pump... i also recieved 20% off coupon after i purchased the breast pump....
  • I had a 20% off coupon from Burlington Coat Factory and applied it to their already discounted price on the medela in style. Got it from shopping there...