Nicknames...should I be worried?

Why would my bf be using a nick name for one of his clients in his phone when all his other clients are designated by the word client next to their real names?

Comments

• Whats the nickname? Is it a harmless one?
  • It's pink... Just the fact that this b*tch has already tried breaking us up once and they both know I don't want them talking to each other and he says "shes just a client" then why do you have her under a nickname and not like all your other clients makes me curious
  • Ohhh.,yeah i'd understandably be cautiois and mad too. Guys seem to hide names for 2 reasons.,one for cheating or honeslty having a female friend and they know it causes drama with thier SO but they don't want to end a good friendship. Maybe he sees her as a good friend and best client.
  • Cautious!! Wth kinda spelling is that..Lol
  • Shes not a good friend she just constantly hits on him and tells him all the reasons that he's too hot for me and how he needs to break up with me and she went on about how I was not really pregnant and how I had probably done this to a hundred other guys and how I would conveniently have a miscarriage before I start showing. Hence why I don't want them talking and she isn't a good client either @jaime77
  • Lol looked like coitus haha
  • Yeah i'd have a problem then. Sorry hun. Those girls who purposely try to break up a home aren't trustworthy.
  • I just don't know what to do about it :(
  • Um I would freak out.
  • You need to ask him very calmly why he is still talking to her and why she gets a special nickname. Try not to get mad even if he freaks out.
  • The only problem is if I bring it up he will know I went through his phone :(.and that will start another fight@ll10
  • Are you not allowed to look in his phone? Tell him you were looking for a phone number and your phone was dead. The fact that you aren't allowed to go through his phone and he keeps contact with a girl you have already had issues with which he nicknames so that if you go through his phone you won't catch it is not ok. It doesn't matter if he's mad. If you had sex with his brother do you have a right to be mad because he went through your things and was supsicious? I dated a cheater for years. If he's that mad about going through his phone then I pretty much guarentee he's up to no good. Also where I'm from pink is the same as vagina.
  • That's what I was thinking to pink like pussy and he gets mad because he says I should trust him and that he would never cheat on me and risk hurting his son and why would he give her a nick name unless he knew I would be looking and didn't want me knowing he talks to her. I use his phone all the time when mine is dead to talk to my mom but I always ask him first.
  • I'm sorry ypu have to go through this. You are 100% right. A cheater ALWAYS pulls the "you're crazy" card. A good man would explain and the cut ties to make you feel better because you and his son matter to him. They will always have their cake and eat it too if they can.
  • I just started playing with his phone in front of him
  • Oh gosh. Trust your instincts. No harm in asking him for an explanation.
  • I asked him and it's actually another girl that he works with. So now I don't care lol ugh stress over nothing
  • Good. Glad that boy has his head on straight. :)
  • Me too I really should trust him my ex fiance just screwed me up so bad