It's not my fault I have pregnancy brain!

edited September 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I keep forgetting that bd has already told me things or that I've already asked him something and he's been getting really annoyed and nagging at me for not remembering something he had just told me. It's not my fault :( does anyone else's bd get frustrated with how forgetfull you are? Maybe it's because he's all hormonal.. haha

Comments

• Omg same exact thing here!! My husband hates it!! He gets soooo annoyed!! But its not our fault!!!

Using his account by the way :)
  • edited September 2011
    Lol my bf used to in the beginning but hadn't lately. He getting used to it now. At first he'd get mad...but I started getting mad back at him so he backed off. I made sure he knows its my pregnancy brain
  • Yup my fiance gets soooo cranky... I feel bad for him though when I realise I have asked the same question 4times in 20mins
  • Im glad im not the only one!! I feel bad too but its not like im doing it on purpose!
  • Mine never says anything I haven't had too many moments though thank god and when I have hejust laughs with me :) just tell him there is no reason to get upset cause it is a little funny if you think about it. Plus there is so much change going on right now and do much stress that its important to choice our battles.