hopes get raised only to be dashed again

edited September 2011 in Labor
Woke at 4am with really bad back ache and stomach cramps. They went on for 2 hours but the back ache was continual. They wernt timable but I really thought it was the start. As I say they stopped after 2ish hours. Then this afternoon it happened again only to stop again. Omg, its so frustrating. Has or is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• I knooooowwww how that goes :/ smh I hate it
  • @sunshinelove its so annoying. I never had this before. It keeps happening and I get my hopes up each time grr :-(
  • Tell mr about ir! I've been in labor 3 tunes now and this happens to me every day! Its just making me want to smash my head into walls! 1 week 5 days left tho, I think I'll make it!
  • @sunshinelove lmao, I have 1 week and 1 day and even with all these pains I still reckon I'll go over x
  • Aww! BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE when you get them pains!! or walk walk walk! lol i went strolling down my lane at 2 this morning cos couldn't sleep lol
  • I have kind of strong and timeable contractions every night that are about 7 mins apart and last about a min but they always fade off after an hour or two very frustrating! But I'm getting induced in about 25 hours! :)
  • @SamiUK I was bouncing for about an hour lol. And walked the dog for miles lol..@Chelaie89 good luck hunny x
  • Good luck to you too! I hope your labor stays around and stops teasing you!
  • I had 12 hours of timeable contractions Saturday after loosing my mucus plug. Then it all stopped. I figure it will just make my true labor faster :)
  • @Chelcie89 good luck, I hope it all goes well. @mamaof4 Omg that would of really effed me off so much. I thought 2 hours were bad enough . X
  • Sorry mama keep going u will make it eventually
  • So last night there every 8 mins and then after a few hours they bloody stop again.... Smh
  • Yep every evening the contractions start then fade off... The one time they did start to get strong was from my doing the pressure points massage, but my son was driving me crazy and distracting me so I had to keep stopping and eventually they faded out, but I will be doing that again early next week!!!
  • Back pain for me cant sleep
  • @Roxy I can relate to that, I'm guessing I had about 2 hours last night :-( @tinka1326 its just so annoying. Every time it starts I think....woohoo, this is it so I put everyone on stand by only for it to stop and leave me tired, fed up and pissed off. I just wish it would hurry up, I so wanna meet my little girl x x x