laundry question

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
So I'm starting the never-ending chore of washing all the baby stuff. I put a load in the washer and I'm using dreft....but I have a bounce bar in my dryer. Will drying them with a bounce bar completely ruin the effect of washing the clothes with dreft? Is it ok and I can leave it in or should I take it out and go buy dryer sheets for when I wash everyone else's clothes?

Comments

• I'm pretty sure the bounce bar ruins the purpose of using dreft since dreft is a scentless dye free detergent... but I don't think the bounce bar will hurt your baby. I never used dreft with any of my kids, just used regular detergent & they were fine.
  • I personally think it defeats the purpose of using dye/perfume free detergent. We use dryer sheets for everyone else's clothes...but who knows, dryer sheets may leave residue anyway...
  • @momma_tiffay and @mam082711 thanks ladies...that's what I was afraid of...I'm a redhead with sensitive skin and I would be surprised if she wasn't a redhead...with the sensitive skin to go along with it. Guess I'll have to get back in the routine of throwing a dryer sheet in. Lol