miscarrige..........

edited February 2011 in Special clubs
I have read a lot of stories on here & so many people have had miscarriages ... this is one of the most awful & painful things too go though .. i no because i lost my baby at 12 weeks pregnant i thought i couldn't carry on it still upsets me now :(
I got pregnant two months later and was so sacred but I'm 32 weeks pregnant now with a babygirl !! All I Really Want Too Say Is Those Going through one or have had one my thougts are with you && the little angels that have left us !!!! X

Comments

• Thanks hun :) I started the other thread so ladies like me and you can help others cope and also maybe get some answers. I've found that there's not a ton of support in the real world bc its just not talked about...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I delt with my miscarriage in my own way ... yes it still upsets me but you never get over losing a baby !! I just want theses girls who go through this too no I'm here if they wanna talk .. <3
  • Aw i'm so sorry too hear that .. i wish you all the best because no mother should lose a child ! X
  • My prays are with you i thought i wouldn't get pregnant so quick but i did if its ment to happen it will <3
  • You ladies really do give me hope! I don't know what I would do with out cha! Xoxo

But...why did we both get dislikes? (-1)
  • @praying4our3rd just keep doing what you are & it will happen for now all the best <3
  • @katLilly i don't understand the dislikes i guess some people don't like talking about it x
  • There are a lot of girls complaining to martin about 'redundent' posts. Whatevs. Ppl need to get a life and have patience :)
  • Just like I said in @katlilly post, I would have been grateful to have a forum like this when I had my mc. I really thought something was wrong with me. Its a harsh reality that people don't like to be reminded of but it is a reality. Unless they've been through it people really don't understand how important it is to have other people to relate and compare experiences to. If they don't like the subject they just shouldn't read the thread. That's just my opinion.
  • I agree @mommys1stbundle i didn't have this forum when i had my miscarriage ! That's why i want people to know people like us are always here to talk to about the lose of baby <3
  • Wow plp are complaining really??? That's crazy. Your post is just as welcome as anyones. They need to see how lucky are they are still carrying their baby
  • @ashley0512 not specifically these types of posts, but just in general. Ppl need to start their own discussions and ask specific questions...otherwise they can just read a book. I believe the complaint was that 'no one uses the search option' and thus the topics are repeated.
  • edited February 2011
    But back on the topic I really hope women can feel safe coming on here and seeking advice and to not be scared. I always have lots of questions and sometimes books answer them, and sometimes I want real life perspective ..in which i usually ask @mama_kat cause she knows everything <3 love :x
  • I've lost two babies in the last year. I'm now 11 weeks today with a heartbeat of 170. I'm so grateful but I will never be over the losses. As my best friend said the force is strong with this one.
  • I had two miscarriage b4 my son was born n now I'm pregnant
  • I wish this site was around. When I had my first still birth that was the day my dady was installed to be a pastor lost my popa a week before and the my mc my second time around I end up up on suicide watch for 3 months blamed myself and sacred of this one only nine weeks and pray it lives on this pragnancy is soo scary but this site helps me daily
  • Well there are plp joining everyday. Even if u did use the search a newer person might have the answer u need not someone else.
  • I can rationalize anything :)
  • @lilmzpregotinkerbutt sending best wishes for your healthy pregnancy this time around! Xoxo

@ashley0512 that's what I think too
    its just annoying ...ppl complain about everything
  • Y Thanks @ katlilly u to mamas xoxo muaHz
  • My son was born 3 month ago at 22 weeks I miss him every day the pain is so bad , being 5 weeks pregnant now it scaring me but I am trying to be positive as best I can I do have a 5 year old too and thank god everyday for him I have also had earlier misscarriages one at 12 week and one at 7 weeks so this is my 5th pregnancy and I only have one healthy son out of it all
  • I.for one don't know how it feels to lose about. But the thoughts of miscarriage are always on my mind. I am extremely high risk and have already had two threatened miscarriages. I give you ladies alot of props fr being so strong and stayin positive. Because even though I havnt lost this baby the thoughts alone are destroying me. I can only imagine how hard it really is