Depression...kinda a vent :/

edited September 2011 in Depression
Do any of you ever just get sad out of the blue for no real reason? Idk what's wrong with me. I'm afraid of becoming a mom...what if I'm horrible?? I don't know what I'm doing...I feel clueless. I feel so alone even though I have the support that everyone dreams of having! I just feel like I can't tell anyone because they just wont understand and that will make me feel worse. I love my boyfriend to pieces and lately I just don't feel whole without him around and I feel like all he does is want to be away from me. Idk if that is like his method of handling becoming a father or if he is like sick of me? And my mom has been very supportive through the whole thing but sometimes I feel smothered by her and it makes me angry at her when she really hasn't done anything wrong. I don't know what to do I'm so confused...and sorry if this is a jumbled mess that u can't understand. I just needed to get it out

Comments

• First off you'll be a great mom! Any body who worries about being a bad mom...will do just fine in my book...second motherhood is very overwhelming. So feeling blue is normal. Just watch for ppd it sneaks up out of nowhere. If your mom is that supportive talk to her about how you feel. Shell understand more then you think
    She's been there before..
  • I understand what you're feeling. My hubby is out of the state until baby gets here, I have my parents and they try to be as supportive as possible but they easily get on my nerves! which is just hormones I'm sure. I want my mom around all the time cuz I hate being alone... But at the same time don't want anyone bugging me. I know it doesn't make sense. But I've been feeling really down lately, my mom made sure I talked to my Dr about everything and since I have a history with depression and have been having similar feelings she put me on anti depression meds. Still waiting for them to kick in though. I just Wanna lay in bed all day!
  • @soontohave3 thank you! I just get nervous that I'm not gonna know what to do once she gets here. And yea I've been thinking ill probably talk to someone about my feelings. My mom works at a mental health office so there are people there that I know and trust enough to talk to.

@smcox I feel the same way! I want people around but I also want to be alone and not be bothered...I think that's y I'm just so confused. I have a Dr appt today so maybe ill tell him about what I've been feeling.