Everything went good

edited September 2011 in December 2011
Had an ultra sound today. Makenzie is 2lbs 12oz Doc said she is in the 60th % which he said for my weight he wouldn't think she would be an more or less so she is right where she should be :-) I wish I got a picture of it but she totally flicked the doc off! He was like "oh and there are her fingers" and the middle one was up lol
I also get to start kick counts woohoo lol

Comments

• How many weeks are you?
  • I will be 28 weeks tomorrow I am due Dec. 20th
  • I wanna know how big my little girl is .. Hopefully this new doc I'm switching to will be able to let me know.
  • I have been going to fetal med. for ultra sounds (my doc sent me there) That doc is monitoring the baby and its weight because I am overweight and he wants to make sure that my baby wont turn out to big.
  • I'm 26 weeks, at 24w5d mt little boy weighed 1.66 lbs. I have another u/s for 32 weeks to see how he is growing.
  • I'm due dec 30.
  • that seems about right. my fatty was 2lbs 4 oz at 26 weeks 4 days. my next and last ultrasound is gonna be in 3 weeks at 3d/4d place :( i'm gonna miss being able to check on my baby lol. i now have a "normal" pregnancy so i won't get anymore ultrasounds. but i am glad everything is going well for u! u shoulda asked for that pic!
  • At 28wks my baby girl was already 3lbs dr told me 2 not gain any weight cuz baby probably be 9lbs @ birth...he been monitoring our weight since then. At 38wks now baby is bout 7lbs 10oz
  • Wow my baby boy at 28 weeks was 2lbs. 6 oz and about 14in.
  • Im 34 weeks and I have no idea how much she weighs :( I havent had an ultrasound since 21 weeks and she was 14 oz.. Lol. I really want to know!