Boys are lazy!!!

edited September 2011 in September 2011
So today is my due date and there's no sign of baby boy coming anytime soon. Last Tue at my doctors appt I was 2 cm and really soft, but since then... nothing. I have an appointment on Wed and will see if they will induce me anytime soon. I am convinced that all boys are lazy...no matter the age. Hahaha my daughter came on her due date and it was a perfect labor...now I'm getting nervous about this one. LOL I'm exhausted in every way possible.. I don't want to have kids ever again! It's just too much, especially the last month, weeks, days!

Comments

• I don't know my son came on his due date. My little girl isn't showing any signs of giving up her free ride :) I was due yesterday looking like shes going to wait for her induction on the 4 th
  • @amab13, 13hrs of labor, wow. I don't want to even imagine that. Hats off to you. With my daughter, my water broke on the Sept 11th at like 5 pm ish, and I had her at 12:36 am on the 12th (my due date). Not even 5 mins of pushing and she was out. Now, being that this is my second pregnancy, I thought it would be a speedy process, but that's not the case. Hahahah I hope my labor is fast and easy. Congrats to you! I can't wait until my son is born...especially since he did not let me get one good 4d pic of him. I can't wait to see him.
  • Sry, my son was early & this one has already tried to come early. Guess my boys are crazy!
  • @pinkigirl LOL, I guess u are one of the lucky ones. I'm so over it. He needs to get out!!!
  • @beaded_bunny I guess its just in my sons genes and he's taking after his daddy. Hahaha Best of luck to u with your daughter.
  • My first born son was a week over due...labored 18 hrs but only pushed for 26 mins=)...
  • D my oldest son 10days early son 2 11days late son 3 6days late son 4 was only 1day after due date but 6am so 6 hrs lol
  • My due date was yesterday, I've been 2 cm. and soft for a week and have also lost some plug. Saw my doc.today and scheduled induction for wed. Morning!!! guess my little boy is lazy! I hope something happens for you soon!
  • @pregnantelf that's awesome news for you. Best of luck to you. I hope my doc gives me good news on Wed. My belly feels hard as a rock and I keep getting BH contractions. My bday is tomorrow, so maybe he'll be a good boy and give me the best gift ever. LOL
  • I think my girls are...lol My son was my first born and was 5 days early, my daughter was 2 days late and this lil girl will be at least 3 days late in less than an hour :( I have a doc app tomorrow at 1:30 but kinda thinking shes coming tomorrow, plz let me be right! [-O< I hate waking up each morning with no baby :(
  • Our daughter was due date with 4 hour total labour. Our son was 6 werks early roughly and entire labour was 11 minutes. The next is due in 5 weeks and I am scared I will be delivering again. Ambulance is on speed dial just in case lol
  • I had to be induced and after two days of pitocin I had a c section cuz he wouldnt come
  • Happy Birthday!!!!