Diaper Bag..

There may already be a thread with diaper baby necessities, if there is could someone bump it for me if they have it saved. If there isn't, what all do you have in your diaper bag and how many of each thing do you have? I'm 36+1 day and doctor thinks I'm only going to be another 2 weeks. He definitely won't let me go to due date because of some issues, so I need to get on the ball with the diaper bag. I had two baby showers last weekend so I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to organize, wash, and get everything exactly where I want it before she decides to come.

Anyways, sorry to ramble.. so yea, diaper bag? What do I need exactly & how many of each thing.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• I put two pairs of clothes socks mittens butt cream diapers and wipes which I forgot the first time I packed lol. Baby grooming stuff like nail clippers etc. I put more then just what I need for hospital because I doubt I will repack after he is here. but that's all I can remember right now.
  • Recieving blankets, hat.
  • We didn't even bring the diaper bag. There's just too much stuff you already bring to the.hospital that its just one more thing to.worry about.
  • @1stWoodsBaby have you looked on YouTube? I look up what's in my hospital bag and I have got a lot if good ideas.
  • I tagged u in a post did u get it?