Moms who have had their babies (weight ?)

edited September 2011 in Babies Health
Aydrian will be 10 weeks tomorrow & we went to the doctor today because she was supposed to get her shots. After getting weighed & measured the doctor was concerned about her being too small so she wasn't able to get her shots. My question for all you ladies that have had your babies is what did they weigh when they were born, how much do they weigh now & how old are they? Aydrian was 7lbs 1oz & 19.5in as of today She's only 9lbs 12oz 21in

Comments

• When my son was born he weighed 7.4 at his two month appointment he weighed 12.4 and at his four month 15.8
  • My daughter was 7 lbs 1 oz at birth and now at 10 week is 12 lbs 14 oz but she's 25 inches long. Lol she's a tall girl. I'm sorry, I don't have any advice for ya
  • At two months McKenna weighed 10 lbs now at four months she is 16 :)
  • edited September 2011

exactly 2 months he was 11lbs 8oz he said he was only in the 32% for his age but wasn't worried to much
  • edited September 2011
    He'll be 10 weeks on Thursday ;;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @misty2011 @natashalyn @arand89 @stella @ashleyfew

My older daughter was 7 10 20in & my son was 7 11 20in. They're both tall for their ages 46in & 35 in & they're 5 & 19m. Aydrian's still small enough to wear newborn clothes. She eats about 25oz a day so I'm not sure why she hasn't gained more weight. She's already scooting tho & trying to get on her knees. She'll be 2months next Tuesday.
  • @ashleyfew I'm not worried I just thought it was odd that she couldn't get her shots. I've never heard of weight being a factor before.
  • Amirah was 7.3 at birth and is over 17 at 5 mo
  • Juliana was 7.1 at birth and only 13.3 at her 4mobth appointment. My husband has always been skinny but eats constantly so I'm thinking that's where she got it. The doctors aren't worried since she is still gaining. I've never heard them not giving shots though
  • @navybabyonway I was confused because last week she had her check up & was going to get her shots then but they were out of 1 of them so we decided to come back today so she could get all 3 at once. She was 9lbs 9oz then so I don't understand why she couldn't get them. I've never heard of them not giving shots based on weight...
  • My bby girl was 2 mnths on 21 n today she got her shots weighed 6 lbs 15oz 19 3/4 wen born n today weighd 11 lbs 13 oz 22 inches long
  • @starkrayzie have never heard of not giving shots due to weight I would ask cause my doc told me there was one that they couldn't give if you don't have the first round by 12 weeks we're they concerned aboutto her not gaining weight
  • seems odd .. seems to me shes gained weight accordingly.. not all babies are on this dam average weight gain scale.. shes gained over 2 !/2 lbs.. how are you feeding her.. i dont know just seems like they have this scale and they want to throw all the babies in one catagory or another.. my 18mth old is off the charts in his hieght and his wait is average.. so i guess that means hes tall and skinny.. lol.. what ever.. hes not skinny..
  • My Chunky Monkey Nayeli was born weighn 10.12... She is now 3 mnths and weighs 16ish... Shes all rolls everywhere...

bby + carseat = breaking my arm offf!! lol
  • My son was 9.4 at birth..one month appointment he was 11.14 23in