i love my baby girl but...

edited September 2011 in Sleep
omg go the F*&K to sleep!!! im so tired!! the hubby thought it would be a good idea to wake me up early. she fell asleep for like 10 mins and was up as soon as i wanted to lay down for a nap! she streesing me out! shes in her bed crying cause i started crying and i dont htink its a good idea to hold her when emotionally im stressed! she usaly cries her self to sleep but today is over whelming(sp). i had to vent! im going to make a bath and put nighttime baby wash in it and take a bubble bath with her i hope that helps me and her

Comments

• Awe I'm sorry. Don't hold her if your overwhelmed can you go in a room without her to take a deep breath? The bath might help. Can hubby take her?
  • I'm sure it will help!!! I'd make sure hubby knows that you need your sleep! Dont be scared to just put her down and take a short break where you are in silence! You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of her! Do you have anyone that can help you out on days like this? Moms need breaks too!
  • Awww man that really makes me think Wat I'm Fixn to go thru in a few wks ugh it is so stressing I have a 15 month old so I jus Startd getting my sleep bak an Fixn to lose it again:(. But its ok we'll get thru it :) do u have that lotion to go wit it ?
  • Try getting her on a bed time scheduel. I noticed that helped a lot with my daughter. How old is your baby? Also if your comfortable with letting her cry for ten minutes to let her calm down and get rid of her last energy.
  • Be patient momma... Take her to.bed with u lay her on ur chest and relax! She will calm.dwn hearing ur heartbeat, feeling your body... Praying for u!
  • They feel what u feel so try to relax when your holding her, might help when trying to rock her to sleep. I know its hard but try and hang in there. Try bouncing on the edge of the bed when holding her after a warm bottle.
  • @Samantha i did put her down. and hubby just got home from work but she fell asleep after the bath.

@usafwife_21 he says i get enough sleep. but its enough from him. im cranky if i dont get ten hours. and i dont have anyone to help. every one i know live on base or 30 mins away from me. and our family lives 6.5 hours away.

@Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo no i dont. i dont like putting lotion on her. the doctor said that i shouldnt that it clogs her pores

@minirip she usally falls asleep anywhere between 9pm and 12pm and doesnt wake up for about 8 to 12 hours but i cant fall asleep until 2am

@betty that wasnt helping. the bath did help though. she nursed and fell asleep on the boob!

@texasmom3 she doesnt take bottles. i wish she would take a bottle of breast milk so i can get a break. but she just cries the whole time when i try to give her a bottle
  • Do you nap every time she does? That might help a little.
  • @Misty2011 she doesnt nap that long. and it takes me an hour to fall asleep
  • My son has been fussy he is still up fusing