SOOOOO close but YET !!!! SOOOOO far

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
38 weeks and 4 days mucus plug came out ext ream pelvic pressure, sleepless nights how much longer I have been walking acupressure, sex, teas I dunno what else to do help !!!! IS Anyone else on the same boat I am due October 7th and My mother has a trip that weekend and it non refundable and I really want her at the birth !!!! ISABELLA cant come fast enough

Comments

• Same here. I'm 39+2 dilated 3 70%effaced and I have 5days left. I been walking not really a lot of sex the blood scares me but I've lost my mucus plug as well but still no bby :(
  • I'm due oct 7th to! Lost a small amount of my mucus plug this morning, was 1cm at station -1 on thursday and cervix is soft! I want her out pronto! All my midwife told me to do was bounce on my ball and eat a whole fresh pinapple! She thinks baby will be here by next week, I hope so! I've had loadsss of period like pains, constant backache,pressure urgh!
  • I am due oct. 8th and 3cm dialated and totally effaced. I have tried everything under the sun and nothing. I had elective inductions with my last kids because my body just doesn't go into labor on its own. Went to the dr. today to get the news that the hospital I deliver at doesn't do elective inductions anymore unless it is for medical reasons. Ugh, so I go in on Thursday to get me membranes stripped and if that doesn't work I will go in on Monday and he will break my water in the office so the hospital will have to take me. Praying she will come out sooner then that.
  • @Louisesfirstbaby this is ur first ?? I am on my second and did not have a hard time with my first by this time he was already here I was hoping for the same outcome but I think she is going to be a stubborn one
  • @texasmomma I heard its better to go into labor on ur own because supposedly its more painful ..... but nothing seems to work
  • All three of my girlies were induced and I had all three with no pain meds. I guess it just depends on the person. My longest labor was also 4 hrs and my shortest was 2.
  • im due oct 4th and im on a time crunch too, my mom and sister are flying in from out of state and will only be here for a week... im due in 6 days, i was checked yesterday and im 1cm dilated and 60% effaced... i have been bouncing on a ball, walking, drinking teas but not sex... i just feel like a whale and my back hurts to much to do it. I am scared to try castor oil too... maybe i should eat a pineapple, but i heard you have to eat like 7 for it to work. I have tons of achey pressure "down there", my back and feet are killing me, i only get like 3-4 hours of sleep a night, i have had some random contractions, a lot of braxton hicks, im swollen, crampy, cranky... ugh..... yea, needless to say i need him out now! what else are you ladies trying?
  • @billysgirly I tried eating pinaple but after 1my toung started feeling all scaley and hurting so I stopped that I Just think their being stubborn
  • @texasmomma omg I wish it was that easy I was in labor for 16 hours with my son and painfull and I needed help like crazy I got cut vacum air and those foreceps ...... I'm just scared cuz I was close to a c cection last time don't want to go thrue that again
  • @proudcastromama he better stop being stubborn lol he def doesn't get that from my side heheh
  • @texasmomma any tips? Looks like I may have to be induced and would rather not get an epudural due to back problems
  • @kimberly4411 try to stay up and moving during early part of labor. Either walk, sway back and forth leaning against someone or sit on the birthing ball. When you can't stand to be up anymore try and focus on something else. I am very good and taking my mind somewhere else off the pain. Good luck to you!
  • Shell come when shes fully baked I tried everything to have her b4 being induced and went into labor the morning of my induction scheduled that night