im so ashamed lol

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
So tonight after supper my husband was getting my 17mo daughter ready for bed and i was alone in the kitchen (or so i thought!) and licked some cheese sauce off of my plate and he is standing right behind me, laughing!!! Hes been cracking dog jokes all evening! Good thing im not having an angry day lol. I feel like a pig :) it was so worth it though! LOL i've been craving cheese sauce all week!

Comments

• Lol don't ferrel bad. I thought I was alone and my husband caught me downing a snickers ice cream bar in the kitchen:) I had to hide in the kitchen so I wouldn't have to share lol:)
  • Too funny! The last bit is always the best!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol oooh that made me laugh
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Everyone at work makes fun of me because I eat all the time. They all witnessed it at an 8 hour training on Presidents Day. I had 2 oranges, a fruit roll-up, a granola car, a fiber one bar, and a couple mini kit kat bars, a mango smoothie, and I almost killed my giant 64oz bottle of water... all before the lunch break. Probably more than that, I just dont remember. I was putting something in my mouth for about 5 hours without stopping.
  • My boyfriends little brother calls me a human vaccuum i eat so much lol
  • Sometimes I cook food because I was craving it and then when I finish the sight of what I wanted makes me want to barf LOL
  • I'm the same way. I cook dinner for me and my boyfriend and after slaving away at it and looking at it too long I can't eat it.
  • lol @cocaloka79 and @superbun89 I think about 4 out of 7 nights I do the same thing. I usually end up eating frosted flakes!
  • My bestfriend nd boyfriend laughed at me cuz I rocked and hummed wen I was eatin Sunday dinner. I didn't realize it until I noticed it had got quiet and everyone was staring at me. Lmao. Who can resist stuffed shells thou.
  • yeah this is my third preg and i have nausea with and its alway in the morning and at night... geuss its going to prevent me from gaining my usual 60lbs lol
  • @firstmama I usually dance a little while I eat. I didn't notice it until my fiance laughed at me one night. Can't help it, good food makes me happy!
  • edited March 2011
    I work in a bar but the front of the the place is a full sit down restaurant i find myself hanging out in the kitchen munching on anything i can't get my hands on the kitchen guys don't even see how fast i am when they are preparing vegies and fruits ill walk by 30 times and every time i can grab without being seen and i love it cuz if they make somethi ng new me and the other prego at work get first taste. :)
  • Cereal is usually what I end up eating too!!