;kjh;kgkj

i'm soo happy that i'm having a girl. i have a daughter who is now 8...but when she was a baby there was barely any cute things! i'm having so much fun buying all these pink girly stuff.

m

Comments

• edited September 2011
    so cute! I have a lot of the same stuff for my little girl. I have noticed that too...95% of the clothes say stuff about daddy. I think I have like one onsie that says mommy loves me. haha. They need to make more with mommy!
  • I love the zebra print stuff! Sadly I haven't bought 2 much for my baby girl because the people i baby sit for all the time have 2 girls and have given me so much! and a few girls at work just had little girls who are now 1 and older and have given me all their clothes as well (I am bless and greatfull) I just wanna buy her clothes too but know I shouldn't waste the $$ if I don't need to.
    But I must say you have great taste :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow I know how you feel......
  • Aww how freakn cute!!! My next one better be a girl. There's so much more stuff for girls:)
  • @cait_septembermommy lol yeah majority of the clothes is carters. I think I have the one that says mommy loves me...the one with the elephants? Haha outta all those clothes 2 say mommy.
  • @mattandmallory27 I love zebra more too but most things I find are leopard! Ur lucky I have to buy everything...all my fam n friends been having boys lately soo no hand me downs for me :( haha
  • @juliansmommy lol my next one better be a girl too...I'm buying all pink equipment soo if I have another baby I can use everything all over again. Hahaha
  • that dress is adorable! and the cute little cat face lol :) :) I love shopping for my boy too! I'm due jan 1st and I love all the little jackets and stuff haha
  • @myheartzx3 yeah I think its the one with the elephant. I think they just want the little girls to be daddy's girl, lol.
  • edited September 2011
    @mama2be11_4_11 great minds think.alike! :p aww that is cute. Thanks for reminding me lol. I haven't bought her any jewelry yet. My older baby girl has two bracelets one says her first and one says her middle name. I need to get something for my baby girl but gold is soo high right now!
  • @usawife_21 my youngest is a boy so I was so ready to buy girl things again. I love that most the boy stuff says mommy things tho hahaha
  • How cute... I also have a few of them outfits... have u decided on a name?
  • @mami_of_3 noo :( I really like zaniyah but my kids stuck on hazel. Its gonna be one of those tho. And if shes named hazel her little sis will be zaniya lol and I still haven't picked a middle name either.
  • @mama2be11_4_11 lucky little girl :) the bracelets I'm talking about are these bracelets we have here in hawaii called hawaiian bracelets...and 8 years ago my daughters was around 200 so I don't even know how much more they are now. I should check lol
  • I hope I have a girl next time.:)
  • Aww nice wardrobe, I get excited wen shopping for my little angel too but since its my 1st I haven't had 2 buy much cuz my familly has tooking care of all newborn clothes...I not a big fan of pink, I try 2 find as much purple as possible and most my baby clothes says something bout Mommy & my bf was jealous lol
  • I am so glad I am having a girl Their is just so much I told my hubby he is about to go broke lol Its such a nice change from Football and guy stuff I also have that Dress thats right on the center its adorable ..... cant wait till she here !!!! 9 more days
  • My first is a boy and I was always in the boy aisles looking over into the girl isles. I'm so glad to buy pink finally!!!!
  • @Misty2011 i hope u get ur girl next :) do u have just one son?
  • @MissQ_1stTimeMommy2B aww i looove pink LOL maybe thats why all my stuff says daddy...maybe its all on the purple clothes :p but yeah with my first two i had baby showers so i didn't have to really buy much baby clothes.. but i don't want a baby shower this time so i am having fun buying all the stuff i wanna buy.
  • edited September 2011
    @proudcastromama oh yeah. i have a problem. we went shoe shopping for my son today and it was right next to carters outlet...omg i never been there yet while pregant and there was soo much stuff i wanted to buy. but i had to stop myself because with this check i wanted to make sure i got the babies bassinet/play yard first before i buy anymore clothes. i was so sad leaving the store with nothing lol my bf asked before we left if i wanna go back and buy the clothes.. i said no and it was hard hahaha they had soo much cute zebra print there and they were akk 50-60% off

aww ur lucky ur baby irl is almost here! i wanna see a pic of her in her dress they both have haha. i just went to a birthday party and a baby girl was wearing that
  • @due_in_july LOL that woulda been me if i was told i was having another boy.
  • There is so much cute rock style boy clothes I wouldn't have mind buying but girl stuff is so much cuter and then there is bows and all that jazz lol