pervert!!!!

edited September 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
So im bouncing on the ball bc I'm.due Monday n want to progress from the 1cm n the BD is just making comments....coz he's a perv. N I feel like I count bounce hard bc he's gna come attack me. He said that's what he's for. LOL...had to share n hope my BD isn't the only freak...

Comments

• Ur not alone lol anytime I take my shirt off my hubby tries to "attack" my boobs lol he says there growing for him ha *rolls eyes*
  • Maybe hubby attacking will help things along to. ;-)
  • Get things going faster by bouncing on him. Haha.
    Semen is suppose to help.:)
  • lol sounds like somethhing my man would say.. ahhahaha.. give it a go a few times.. do it before bed and alow the sperm to stay inside the prostoglandens are supposed to help..
  • Let him attack! ;) hahaha I'm a pervert too so I would just let him
  • @pawgio
    @lae3
    @misty2011
    @mschop
    @kelseyjo
    Hahaha u ladies r funny....I always let him. In fact I'm.the one seducing him 90% of.the time bc he likes when I.take.over...typical man. Ive tried to have sex n just wait it.out afterwards bc I feel like.I have to clean myself up...it stings if.I don't. It's like I'm.super sensitive to his fluids. I saw a post last night about another pregly saying that too. How long does it have to stay in there to have some sort of effect??? I'm glad our men still find us appealing. It's nice bc some men r turned off. Mine doesn't have an off button
  • I would let him attack you cuz that's how I went in to labor. LoL I tried walking and bouncing and it wasn't working. My bf came down to stay with me on his days off so of course we have some crazy sex and 30 minutes afterwards I started having contractions. 14 hours later my baby boy was born!
  • Ha Im 31 weeks preg and I don't fit on my clothes no more soo I spend my day on panty and bra so when hb come home he's dying to get a piece I'm like wtf I'm tired fat and 100% pregnant leave me alone and them at nighttime he's hugging me whit his man thing hard as a Rock =P~ I'm like excuse me backup
  • Get it while you can, mama! If That bouncing pays off, 4-6 weeks is a long, lonely wait!
  • @jerricab wow!!! I wish my body reacted to sex like.that!!! We have crazy wild.rough sex...which might b how I lost my mucus plug right after...actually it was more like bloody show/mucus plug. Not even 5 minutes after.

@2girls_1boy Lmfao!!!! Wow sounds like mine. Even when we r cuddling in.bed or I touch his stuff for a quick.sec. I'm like Damn baby, really??? I'm.sorry ur so uncomfortable :( I have those days too.

@lucyloo288 Haha yes I'm.getting it...I know it is a long.time but I was thinkin last night after we did n I was swollen bc he performed some crazy oral.tmi sorry, but I thought dang I'm.gonna probably b hurting after, all sore possibly tear n swollen. I might b ok.with not.getting n e for a bit...but geez 6 long weeks is horrible.
  • @mama2be11_4_11 Awww I'm sorry, he prob thinks he's gna hurt u or the baby. Tell him the baby is cushioned. In fact u should ask ur Dr in front of ur man at ur nxt appt so he can hear it from ur dr that ur baby will b fine
  • I'm only two weeks pp, and going crazy! I always thought that new moms should be too tired to want sex, but god, was I wrong..! (Just a hint: use the tuck pads for at least a week and it won't take long for the swelling to go down.. soreness is another story.)
  • i would say anout 30min atleast so it can be absorbed,, im not good at leaving it in there either i usually clean up right after
  • Try having sex on the ball its quite fun actually and pretty comfy considering I'm 41 weeks! lol
  • We did after @samiuk mentioned it the other day. Mistakenly told Richard about it... now everytime I get on the ball he's like "hang on, get up and let me on it first...ok u can get on now!" Doesn't seem to be bringing labour on any but, fun all the same! :-)
  • My hubbies like that too I get on all fours to take pressure off of my back and he just wants to have sex lol I change my shirt same thing or I put ob my nipple butter he goes I got some nipple butter for u lol he's more horney lol I get that was once a while but its rare
  • @darnesofnight4u Lmfao sounds like something mine would say
    @jennysthird lol men r so silly
    @samiuk good idea!
    @lae3 I'm.going to try that. It makes me feel like little things r poking me down there..like little bugs...its so weird.
    @lucyloo288 that'll probably b me too. :) n he's probably going to b going crazy.
  • good luck and labor dust