Membranes stripped and

2»

Comments

• @Kimberly4411 Im doing ok hanging in there, got the flu shot today and its making me feel like poo, I so hope im better by the time Miss Savanna decides to come out! I figure bc I was sick yesterday and got the flu shot today and feel like crap she will come.. But that's alright! How are you? Thanks for asking about me!
  • @army_wife09 i'm sorry to hear that :/ , i'm helping out at my moms daycare this week and everybody is sick, i'm just waiting to catch it...
    I had my appointment today, my cervix is so high up that he basically had to put his whole hand in too find it. I guess the castor oil didn't do anything, now i'm just bummed, o and I tested positive for group b strep, so I can't labor at home like I wanted. I just wish my body would do what it's supposed to on it's own... Sorry for the vent...
  • @Kimberly4411 im so sorry I hate that! Maybe it will just start on its on soon is this your first baby? and how far along are you? I really hope you dont catch the germs at the daycare :(
  • yes, it's my first, I could tell my husband was dissapointed when I told him, he wants her out more than I do lol, i'll be 38 weeks on saturday with a supposedly big baby
  • Well dont give up or get discouraged i know its hard not to because sometimes i do but walk and bounce and roll on the ball and maybe something will change when you go back!! @Kimberly4411 :)
  • Thanks :) you're the only one thats been positive, everyones just like, sucks for you