Is it normal to feel like this?

edited September 2011 in October 2011
Im 38+4 and I literally feel like I got hit by a bus. My body aches so bad it hurts to do anything. Is this normal? I felt fine yesterday.

Comments

• I had a few pretty strong contractions last night but they went away after an hour..could that have anything to do with it?
  • Some women get tired before labor and some women just get tired because there so big. (I'm not saying your fat. I have no clue what you look like) having extra weight and the baby pushing on your lungs, taking your nutrients... Things like that make you tired. I go through phases where I feel like that. But labor could be in your close future :) feel better!
  • @babynumber02 Oh I didn't know that. I actually only look about 5 months prego, my doctor says I'm carrying her mostly in my back because she's big. She's already 7 1\2 pounds. I hope labor is coming soon!
  • I feel the same way :/ I'm so exhausted also like ill be laying down and from no where ill be outa breath :(
  • I felt like absolute rubbish for a few days before I had my baby girl! The day of her birth though I felt good lol!
  • I'm 39+1 and feel like crap. I think i was the same with my others x
  • I get like that when I don't sleep 10+ hrs