saggy boobs:(

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
The worst thing about being pregnant is the saggy boons.. I had my first son at 15 and ever since have saggy boons and I hate it! I hate how they feel I hate how they don't stay or fit into any Bra. I wish I had the money for a boob job. And even that I have stretch marks on my boobs so it would probably be extra Money to laser remove them. I'm do jealous my friend and her bf have money so he got her new boobs and he told her after shes done being prego if she keeps off the wieght he will buy her lypo. Does anyone else feel like this or am I just being a big baby

Comments

• Sounds like their relationship is based on image
  • yeah i plan on getting mine done after 30.. and done with having kids.. i think its a wast of money if you dont wate.. thats just me.. but i also need to have the money to do so.. and if i never do.. my happiness is not based upon it.. i dont like how they look.. but i wear a push up bra and it looks better so i dont care that much.. but i would love to have boobs and a mini tummy tuck.. lol.. after 3kids..
  • edited September 2011
    Ur boobs don't stop growing til 23 so if u had a kid at 15 they weren't anywhere near done growing! U just barely had em!! Lol
  • Mine are the same way. Breastfeeding just tears them up! Lol I tell my husband that these aren't 21 yr old kinda of boobs but he says he still finds me as sexy as the day he met me :) so that's nice but I wouldn't mine a tummy tuck lol
  • You can finance them. But I wouldn't do them, an till you was done having babies. My blobs are saggy too. :( they just sit on y pregnant belly. I hate them. But, I plan on getting them done (if I have the money) after having child 3. And im only on 1. :(
  • You're not the only one. I'm 20, pregnant with my first & I will definitely be investing in some amazing push up bras after this. Your friend is lucky that she has all kinds of money to get looking good again - but don't let it get you down for too long, those surgeries aren't cheap & not many people can afford one, let alone both of them. Go splurge on a fantastic Victoria's Secret bra ;)
  • @kayleigh27 Agreed, breastfeeding ruins them!! They shrink to nothing after pumping, then in two hours they are HUGE, rock hard, and 2 cup sizes bigger!!! :(
  • I think its not worth the risk of getting them done wrong or infection. I would do what @lindseynicole96 suggested and invest in victoria secret bras. And exercise
  • well I'm not sure what mine are gonna look like after but before they were like a full A and my man was always all over his just more into, people being for thank god rather then what on the outside cause I don't know if I ever would get anything done but I do know ill always be in shape and I'm enjoying the prego boobs so it will be inresting to see after ...
  • I didn't breastfeed but my boobs changed when I had my daughter at 16..had my son at 18 and then got my boobies done before my son turned 2. Now I'm preg again I hope they don't change too much :( lol I will get them redone after I have all my kids
  • Oh and my bf had nothing to do with this. It was for me and my wants. I would be pissed if he offered that kinda deal with me.
  • Mine are more saggy after all my kids I want to get a breast lift and tummy tuck but its genetic for my noonday being saggy and I've had several docs say when I was skinny that my pooch would never go away no matter how many situps I do and my husband loves me either way so ill be doing it for me :)
  • I'm 26 weeks and my breasts have definitely lost their perk! lol I hope its only temporary! I'm a size F, and my boobs and belly kinda run into together so when you look at my it looks like I'm just fat lol you have to lift my boobs up high to see that the bump is gradual! So depressing lol :)
  • buymyboobs.com I know a few girls that actually got their boobs done and that site paid for them. Its interesting