sexxx :D

edited September 2011 in First time moms
soooo i was wondering
since my boobs have milk
and when me and my guy finally get to have sex(just had baby on the 17th)
i cant take off my bra right? cause i mean ill leak right? :D

Comments

• You will leak, but that's up to you and your guy! I personally don't like to leak all over, but some men like it!
  • yeah, its up to you and your guy. i know mine is a lil curious about how breast milk tastes and is kinna looking forward to me getting my milk so he can taste it. lol he's a strange one, but i love him.
  • it depends on how comfortable you and your man are with it. some guys get off on the fact their women leak- i on the other hand am too uncomfortable to go braless the first few months.
  • @ashleyz @Damiens_Mommy @survivormommie3
    do you guys know when the milk stops??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My bd says he wants to taste it.. hahaha I don't know if I'll let him or if I'm comfortable leaking all over the place
  • @pawgio i know what you mean haha
  • I think I would feel gross lol like cows gone wild or something haha
  • @pawgio thats what i was thinking! cows! hahaha
    i dont even like milk in the first place and then milk all over us yuck hahaha
  • I know! Haha and what if I squirted him in the face? I just don't see him being into that lol but I guess that could be revenge for the time he came in my hair (tmi I know!) Haha
  • @pawgio i never thought about it as revenge!!!! hes dont something like that to me also but no my hhair more like my mouth >:[
    hahaha
  • Hahaha well a word of adive, never be on bottom when you 69! It took so long to wash it out of my hair :( this can be payback though haha I'm going to try and squirt him now..
  • Lmao you ladies are hilarious!
  • @bettymomma hahaha omg! you squirted his face! :D
    how are you letting them dry out??
  • @pawgio on botttom while 69ing?!
    hahaha i dont think i wana be on bottom i dont want his thing all hanging around my face :D
  • and yes they should make special soap for that stuff :D
    @bettymomma how long did it take for your milk to slow down?
  • @bettymomma I know!! It's like as soon as it's wet it turns into rubber cement or something! They should also make something to get it out of you after sex, it's either spend ten minutes on the toilet just waiting for it to come out or just leave it and pray it doesn't leak out all over your undies :( men have it so easy hahahaha
  • @bettymomma omg i cant wait to have sex again!!!
    i miss it!!! :'[
  • Haha I'm preggo and was too lazy to get on top! It wasn't too bad since he was on his knees but he accidently gagged me a couple times lol but I stopped for two seconds and next thing I know my hair is soaked :( luckily it didn't get all over my face haha
  • @bettymomma lmao you made him get it out? My bd can be kinda slow, he asks me why I take so long to go pee after we have sex and I'm like uhhmm I'm trying to get all of your cum out of me! He thought I was always pooping or something ha. I don't know about a tampon, what if it pushed it up higher lol
  • @bettymomma bahahahaha I'm going to make him clean it out :D I never thought about that! When did you start squirting? I haven't, I'm 33+5 and scared that I might :(
  • @bettymomma hmm.. if I do I'll probably bust up laughing haha. I'll still be embarassed though, but then he'll have to deal with a big mess for once :)
  • @bettymomma hahaha that's too funny :)