Difference between Pampers products?

1.) So the only difference between pampers swaddlers and pampers sensitive swaddlers is the sensitiveness for the babies bottoms...has anyone tried the regular swaddlers but then had to go to the sensitive ones bc of a rash or something? I want to know if I should just stick to sensitive swaddlers since my daughter has done fine with them or would I be okay using the reg, ones...cause I've been given some.

2.)The pampers soft care baby fresh wipes and the sensitive wipes, what's the difference? Has anyone had issues with the soft care? (I use the sensitive ones and my daughter hasn't had an issue) Do the types of wipes not matter since its not sitting on their butt all day like a diaper? Because I'm pricing things out, at Sam's club they have a pack of 720 Soft care wipes for $14....and then amazon.com has the sensitive wipes 768 count for $25. And that's a lot more money for just 48 more wipes. Should my daughter be fine with just the Soft care ones or stick with sensitive?

3.) I read some where on here about pampers dry max diapers have cause bad rashes or something? Cause I got a gift of a box of the dry max...so I want to know if I should go return them for the sensitive swaddlers? I don't want something happening to my little girl's bottom!

Comments

• 1. Id buy a small pack of the pampers swadlers and see how they work on her! Youll never for sure know unless you try. But it there isnt a price difference, I'd say just stick to the ones shes using now since they seem to be working :)
    2. I think she would be fine with the soft care ones! Not 100% sure about tht one though
    3. I would return the diapers since you know the swaddlers work for her! Rather safe than sorry :D
  • I nevr had a problem wit the regular swaddlers or the dry max :)
  • edited September 2011
    @usawife_21 I have a small pack of the regular swaddlers so I guess I can just try them. Cause the regular swaddlers are cheaper then the sensitive ones. Yeah, I think she will be fine with the soft care ones...I've used huggies on her and she was fine with those.

• @mrz_jackson2anpreggo that's good to hear that you didn't have problems with them! Does your baby have sensitive skin?
  • Sensitive doesn't have any dyes perfumes or alcohol in them so they don't irritate. It kinda depends on how sensitive her rumpus is :-) some can get irritation or even yeast infections from the perfumes in some wipes..happened to my niece but she is pretty sensitive.
  • @mnbaby3 oh wow, I didn't know that about wipes. I've used regular huggies wipes on her...and nothing happened. Shouldn't it say on the box of wipes if it has dyes or perfume?
  • O yea my 15 month old has horrible exzema she has scabs all over her from it an she was in swaddlers an now cruisers the baby dry leakd on her bad .
  • I love Pampers reg swaddlers but now she's a size 3. I love the soft wipes over the sensitive cause they seem to clean better
  • @Cait_SeptemberMommy it should say somewhere...if u look you will notice some will say unscented on the front..like maybe baby fresh..then one that says baby fresh unscented. it will say contains no alcohol...or hypoallergenic. Things like that..i buy pampers so not sure what other brands say but I assume something similar. I don't know how common the yeast infection thing is..like I said my niece is pretty sensitive, she can't use bubble bath or anything like that without getting uti or yeast infection..just thought I would throw it out there since its possible. Personally I have boys and they can't use anything with alcohol it makes their butts irritated. Hope this helped :-)