Really???????

edited September 2011 in Loss
So I really don't know where to place this story but I guess loss is the best. I know some of you have fallowed my story, I lost my son Caleb @ 21 weeks on June 10, 2011.
Here is my story, My fiance and I have been actively ttc and are currently on the 2ww AF is suppose to show today. I am sitting at home last night just chilling by myself while the Mike was out hanging with his best buddy. My ex husband calls me out of the blue and asks if we can talk. My heart drops already, thinking about his mother, shes 78 and she lives with him do to medical reasons. He gets here waits about 5 minutes and then says words to me I still can't swallow. " Sara's pregnant!" Sara's his new girlfriend, My old best friend from high school. They've been together a year less then me and Mike. Its never really bugged me that they are together, but what brakes me apart inside is that my ex and I tried for 7 years, and 2 mc and never where able to have kids. When we were together we wanted a child so badly, and when it looked like we couldn't we even tried to adopt a little girl who were cared for for about 2 years and the adoption fell through. We broke up about 4 months after that. Sara his gf got pregnant last yr with her ex's baby right before getting together with my ex, at about 12w and only being with my ex for a few short weeks decides to get an abortion. She goes through with it and then starts telling people that she is finally happy she got with my ex. She's wanted him since high school when we all use to hang out, Sara and I don't talk anymore because of this. I'm just at a loss, I have no words of comfort for myself yet alone try to be a good friend to my ex.
How can my son be taken from me with no warning signs nothing and not have a chance, she kills her baby because the baby's father isn't who she wants it to be and now gets a one in a million chance of having my ex's child. My ex doesn't want this baby, she does as far as I know. A few months ago they thought Sara was pregnant and wasn't but she kept talking about it since then with my ex, who flat out told her I'm going to be selfish and finish school I don't want to get married/have kids/ move in together etc. If you can't handle that then this isn't going to work.
I keep thinking to myself its so unfair, he doesn't want a child even with me explaining his blessing with her, I want a child- my was taken from me and she gets one-after to kills one for no actual health reasons. ughh I hate feeling this way, I'm not mad at women who are pregnant or who have children, I'm past that part of my grieving.
No, my biggest issue is that AF is suppose to come today for the last few weeks I've been hoping and praying she doesn't I need a light at the end of my tunnel, but now after last night I want her to show her ugly face. I don't want to be pregnant along side with Sara, I don't want our children to be born within weeks of each other. I do hope with every ounce of my being that what ever higher power decided to let her have the blessing of getting pregnant again "one in a million chance" has a extremely good reason or I might just loose my mind completely.
I told my ex I wouldn't say anything to anyone but I know you preglys are the best women I know and I need a place to vent. Thank you all for reading my story.

Comments

• ugh hun that is so hard i am so sorry i went through the same thing me and my ex fiance tried for two years to have a baby and never could then after we broke up we lost contacct then a few years later i ran into him and he had a son. and this was shortly after i had my miscarriage at 24 weeks. its a very tough situation and the only thing i can say is you do whats best for you and what makes you feel good i despise that that girl was able to get pregnant again after aborting a child for no good reason when there are women who find it hard to conceive, all i can say is you can always vent to us, hugs
  • I think your feelings are completely normal and justified. If you do get a positive test, don't let your ex's gf's pregnancy sour what you've been working so hard for. Maybe this would be a good time to not keep in such close contact with your ex and his gf. If he is truly your friend he should understand where you are coming from, especially since he shared hard times with you in the past.
  • Thank you ladies, Mike tried to talk with me last night and give me hope. He said that if I am pregnant this month and we end up having our baby's around the same time that our child will our shine hers. " hes way have trying to make me smile." My ex is texting me now saying how annoying this is, bout her life style how she lives, her mental status everything is not ready for a child. I didn't know she doesn't have hot water at her place, she cant afford propane I guess, her house is flea infested, her cat uses her whole house as a potty box, and her dog chews on everything. His last text even says she tried to kill herself 2 months ago. How is this fair at all???? I just want to go to bed and stay there until forever.