HELP sleeping

edited February 2011 in Parenting
I have twin girls who will be turning 3 soon and I just found out I am pregnant and I need some advice my girls wont go to sleep unless I an I the bed laying down with them after there are asleep they sleep in there room all night without me in there any advice to brake them of this defor the baby comes im due in november

Comments

• Maybe instead of getting in bed with them have a night light and read them a story and then if they are still awake tell them ull be back in a .minute and go to bed..when i was little i slept with my parent for a longg time..i crawled on the floor and tapped them then waited for them to wake up haha sounds freaky now
  • Yay I do the be back thing but I think they caught on lol about 10 min after I hear them pitter patter thought the house and have to to lay them back down
  • Can they sleep together? Or do they already sleep together
  • They sleep together I think its a twin thing one of the girls let me leave without a problem but the other one starts crying
  • how about, night by night get further and further away from there bed? So by the end ull be by the door, they will know ur still in the room then and may settle, in the end ull be out the door and fast asleep :)
  • That might work I will try it >:D<