Red spots all over my daughter?

My daughter is 2 months old and I noticed last night she has tiny red spots all over her belly and back. They are not raised or bumps just spots. I thought it may be from laundry detergent but I used deft. I don't know what it is and Google pulls nothing.... has anyone experienced this?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im not sure, but when my daughter was about a week old she had little red spots that looked like bug bites and her dr said it was normal newborn rash. but with her being older im not sure. i would ask at your nxt appt. i wouldnt think its bad if it doesnt seem to bother her.
  • @mama0811 I think heat rash is raised? At first I freaked out and wanted to take her to the doctor but my grandma said since its not raised or hurting her it should just go away soon. I don't know what to do .
  • @jazzi89 hmm. that's kinda what it looks like but not bumpy or raised like a bite would be. my guts tells me its noting that could cause harm but I hate to see it even though she doesn't mind it. were your daughters spots raised?
  • edited September 2011
    Because you used dreft doesn't mean she isn't allergic or developed an allergy to it ! Idk if dreft is fragrance free. Probably dye free though.
  • @mommyof3tobe I'm pretty sure its not fragrance free because it smells like baby, could she become allergic to it after 2 months though? I've used it since she was born and the rash just appeared yesterday.
  • Im sure baby(s) can develope an allergy to something they weren't allergic to before. We as adults sure can!