any advice to what to eat or drink b4 ultrasound?

im 18 weeks preggers and everytime we go and see the babys sex its never up its always sleeping lol i need him or her to wake up so what can i eat or drink??

Comments

• sry didnt rwad this carefully... maybe drink a little sod W caffine.
  • Drink some OJ on the way. It helped me :)
  • Don't eat a lot. The baby is more active usually when your a little hungry, or try.eating a piece of candy
  • Ha ha was just going to ask about this on here
  • Oj makes a baby hyper. It helped with me
  • @casnleslie I didn't see your answer :-).
  • Ice water 30 minutes before you go
  • @mommyof3girls,casnleslie,lovingmybabyboy thanks ladies ill make sure i have a glass of each water soda and oj lol thanks again and lets see how it goes!! and @ mscheyla a snack size candy bar i shall eat lol
    @tlg81 well im glad these ladies answerd for us!! thanks gals im heading out to the college for a free ultrasound super excited to see what the baby will be!!
  • Ya, I will do the same. Oj, has been my thing here lately so that shouldn't be a problem, ice water I wouldn't have thought of, candy it is. I really don't want to have to go back cause they can't see anything.
  • really and has it worked?? lol yes candy it is!! well goodluck ill let u know how it goes!!
  • Would eating candy make the heartrate of the baby be higher?
  • my baby girl loves dill pickle chips tomotoes and strawberry milk
  • Booo... I.had a cookie for my ultra sound on friday & still couldn't get the baby to move. The umbilical cord was right in between legs...grrr, going back on wed chugging really cold apple juice.
  • My doc says 32oz of water 30 min before sonogram because the fluid will bring the uterus up.
  • @ mommaSC i have no idea but i dnt think so..
    @ rissalee7 wow what a wierd mix lol
    @tlg81 lol really thats what happend with my baby the cord was between the legs but they had me moving from side to side lol till it loosen up and they saw that it was a girl!!! lol apple juice sounds yummy lol did u have oj??
    @ ncblink thanks ill keep it in mind for my appt. on mon.
  • oh man they didn't tell me to move side! They had me get up & walk around, I was jumping up &.down, lol. They also had me empty my bladder. No oj here, just some water and a cookie before I went in. congrats! I'm hoping for a girl, from 1 angle the tech told my fam boy, then from another angle he said girl. Ha, guess I have to wait til wed. Thanks for the tip on moving side to side.
  • @ tlg81 Ur welcome yea the tec told move from side to side to release the cord but try it I'm sure it will help...good luck on wed. I have a 3d ultrasound tomorrow
  • @makeup_artist_mommy, this may sound stupid but do u mean you moved side to side kind of like a hula dancer? Lol I'm lost
  • Oj worked for me! Saw my boy at 12w 3d growing fast.
  • @tlg81 no like when ur layinng down on the bed move to lay on ur right side and then lay to ur left side and do it like 2-3 times
  • @ kingsmama I have a 3d tomorrow and I'm gonna buy oj tomorrow
  • 3d ultrasounds are amazing!!! But best when you are farther along around 28/30 weeks along. Congrats on the baby girl. Girls are fun!
  • Thanks! Ha ha I was trying to fig out what u meant. Thanks so much!
  • @ kingsmama I have a 3d tomorrow and I'm gonna buy oj for tomorrow and see if that will energize her
  • @momsoon2be7 thanks I know I'm 19weeks and I'm super excited for my appt. Tomorrow
  • Let me know if the oj helped perk ur baby up! Did u find out the sex?
  • @ kingsmama it sure will I have it today at 230 but they said it was a girl at a college so where gonna double check...
  • Awesome congratulations on ur girl. Is that what u r hoping 4?