if it hurts this bad now...

edited September 2011 in Labor
I don't want to know what tomorrow is going to be like! I came in at 5pm to get started on cervidil... I don't know if its from this super uncomfy bed or my cramps and contractions but the lower part of my back is hurting so bad I want to cry! I can't even stand to lay here! Im never going to get any sleep tonight because of it and im so sleepy right now!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i had cervidil and when it kicked in..boy it kicked in...my wtaer broke on its own within 3hrs and they gave me nubain (spelling?) and it made me a crazy woman! but helped with the pain....baby went into fetal distress (i had PIH) and ended with a c-sec....

praying for you and a safe easy labor! keep your eye on the prize! baby should be here soon! (hopefully in time for breakfast!) ;D
  • Get drugs lol. I was induced and the epi failed and it was hell. I wish u the easiest and quickest labor
  • Wats cervidil?
  • @_Kaykes it helps to thin your cervix. They gave me cervidil on Wednesday night though and on Thursday morning all it did was take me from being 50% effaced to 60
  • @carsons_mommy im currently on cervidil now until 6am....only after 4 rounds of cytotec that failed me