depressed....

edited September 2011 in October 2011
I feel so depressed! I feel like a bad person because I don't want mt bd around and he reminds me every chance he gets that he loves me or whatever. I have NO money to pay the doctor ($200 every visit) so even though I want a natural labor, I'm hoping the doctor puts me in to be induced or for a c-section so I don't have to come up with the money to pay them right now. I'm sorry ladies, I just have to vent sometimes.

Comments

• It's tough and I'm sorry u have to pay so much. Anyway u can get help through the state? 200 an appointment is crazy!... u can vent to me if u need to. I have open ears
  • You should talk to your doc about your finacial situation. He/she may be able to give you a discount or refer you to someone who will. Additionally your doc should be able to help you find assistance; finacial, housing, food, ect. just take it one day at a time and enjoy each moment of every day...as hard as it may be.
  • ...you could also talk to a Church and see if they can help you out.
  • Just pray it will get better
  • *update* dr is paid off as of today thanks to my bd (even tho he's bein REALLY annoying today) and c-sections is scheduled for Wednesday 10/5! Yay! So not feelin as depressed now but my bd is mad at me because I want mt mom with me during the c-section instead of him. (Major surgery, I want my mom there for me. I would be afraid he would just pass out)
  • Aww both of them can't be in there?? I understand him wanting to be there for his childs birth! He doesn't have to see gross stuff, they put up a cover.
  • @mommyof3tobe as far as I know, only one person can be in there with me and I would just feel more comfortable with my mom in therewith me
  • @mommyof3tobe, I think traditionally, you can have up to two people with you for vaginal deliveries and only one for C-sections.
  • he just finished paying bill & the birth of his child is just as amazing for him as it is for you and the bond that happens when they hear their baby for the first time can not be replaced. i know the feeling of wanting ur mom there but i would reconsider. dont know ur situation but the baby should see the face of mommy & daddy 1st. .good luck Wed & congrats.