I had my babygirl:))))

edited September 2011 in Birth Stories
My precious princess was born 9/8/2011 @7:57am she weighed 6lbs11oz.18 1/4 in. My c section went well as planned I arrived @ the hospital @ 5am the iv was started and my c section began @ about 7:20am!!! The first time I heard my babygirl cry made my heart melt but unfortunately things did not go as planned when my baby was born she had severe jaundice&anemia my blood cell attacked her red blood cells so I didn't get to hold her my husband held her and showed her to me and she was bought to nicu and put under the light the Dr came in and said she might need a blood transfusion so I had to sign a consent my heart was broken because my whole pregnancy all I was told was that she look wonderful everything is fine while I.was in the hosp I went to see my baby around the clock I heard the other babies crying I'm the room with their mothers and I was so depressed but my princess stayed under the light for four days she did not need a transfusion she is home and is doing great God is good:)))

Comments