5w 3d is this normal?

edited September 2011 in First Trimester
Ok so lately I've had cramping which I hear is normal & it's making room for the baby .basically it feels like my period is about to start for the last week. I find myself going to the bathroom to make sure I'm not bleeding :(. I could be paranoid because of my miscarriage. I've had no bleeding.
My other question is. I get stomach aches & then have some diarreah has anyone had that happen? I'm just wondering because they say you get constipated when pregnant
Also- my breasts are very tender but my booked haven't darkened yet? Has anyone elses taken longerto darken?

Comments

• In my first I had that same thing I spent the whole day in the br I swear lol and yea as long as ur not bleeding keep ur doc posted just in case I had cramping and bleeding in mine but here I am 32+ weeks lol
  • @darknesofnight4u thanks I just didn't know if diarreah was normal or not early on.
  • the diarreah can be normal...it can also be the cause of your cramping. Make sure you are drinking enough. The constipation is usually caused by prenatal vitamins in the beginning and then by baby squishing your organs around later on.
  • Im constipated all the time npr now im more regular
  • I had both the cramping and diahhrea when I was that early.
  • thanks @excitedforoctober @angierich @laura536 !
    Before I found out I was pregnant I was constipated but now like 3 times this past week I've had diarreah and it freaks me out! I really feel like this little baby is staying but I can't help but be paranoid!
  • I dont blame you, I was paranoid too. I read everyone saying "im constipated, im constipted" and im like why do I have diahhrea! Lol
  • @excitedforoctober I added a little to my first post about my nipples not darkening yet. can you remember if/when yours did? my breasts are very tender but my "areolas" haven't changed.
  • I remember my nipples did not start to darken until i was like 10 weeks or so but not earlier than that...
  • I'm just where you are. I have cramping time to time and stomach aches that make me poo a lot....tmi...its sometimes thin and mucousy. When I mc, I had pink/red blood BEFORE I started cramping.
  • edited September 2011
    @everyone thanks so much it's helping put my mind at ease!! Atleast a little but :) however, I have to pee so bad right now! But I can't until my coworker comes back. wish I hadn't drank so much damn water!