PP appointment?

edited September 2011 in Postpartum Health
My 6 postpartum app. Is next week. This is my furs baby so im not sure what to expect.
Can anyone tell me what happens during the app.? Im getting on the patch for birth control so do I get it that day ir do I have to come back for another app?

Comments

• Bump.
    I'm wondering the same thing (:
  • they gunn give u a pregg test n talk bout the bc u want n then I think u come back to get the bc if pregg test is normal.
  • Do you have to get a pap smear?
  • I've never had a prego test at either of mine. I just had a check to make sure my uterus was back where itshould be, then talked BC. And of course the part where they asked if I had Amy questions or concerns.
  • @missprego yess I believe so.. srry I'm also a ftm n I have my app on the 13th.. my health educator just told me briefly...
  • I hope I don't get a pap smear I don't want nothing going in my kooka Lol I only had a small tear and 2I stitches but im scared to have sex. Lol I've heard it hurts like when you lose your virginity.
  • edited September 2011
    Same Here @missprego I Hate Vaginal Exams X(
  • Yes, you normally get a pap. And they will check to make sure all your lady parts are back to normal.