Im so sad....looong

edited September 2011 in Depression
My husband sucks...lately he does nothing besides hang with his friends, get drunk, play video games, watch movies with them...he moved one of his soldiers into our home WITHOUT even talking or telling me about it...i beg him to watch a movie with me and hes always too tired but if his friend wants to watch a movie hes right on that idea and will stay up till 2am and drink and play games but won't even watch our favorite show with me anymore...he thinks its so funny to poke fun at me in front of his friends (im 34+5) he says things like "biggins" "jaba" "holy humungous" "careful she'll eat everything"....he thinks its funny but it hurts :'( and he knows it hurts me...even his friends tell him to be nice. All his friends are single and thats how hes starting to act...im in tears just writing this...he always trys to pull my pants down around his friends and laughs and just anything a single guy would do to a female he just wants to use for sex ... I hate it... I just stay in my room when him and his friends are here....im affraid he is gonna be an immature ass when liam is born. He is even talkin about bringin all his friends when im in labor and goin to the clubs every weekend till my son is born! Wtfff ugh sorry so long...i have no friends where I live so I just had to get it off my chest!!

Comments

• Oh hell no!! Next time he pulls your pants down clock him one! (Okay not really) That shit is not okay! Its your house too, tell them they need to leave... or start walking around naked... you could try talking to him, but it sounds like it wont do much good!! :(
  • NO way in the world should he have invited someone into your home without asking you.... I would definitely be mad about those comments....Honestly, I'd probably throw a fit and yell at him... I couldnt put up with that stuff...
  • He wouldn't care if I walked naked...i was always naked before that guy moved in lol my belly is huge (third pregnancy) so my clothes are tight and he said "as long as u have panties on I dont care"...like really? If I wasnt so close to havin him id fly home and have my mom be my birth partner lol...@garagebandfan...im 21 and he'll be 22 oct 31 my due date is nov 8 and I didn't get to celebrate my 21 cause ive been preggers and he got irritated cause I asked him not to get drunk on his bday :(
  • Well maybe you will be giving birth on his birthday. I would be so mad at him! I wouldn't allow the name calling...start calling him names back
  • @usafwife_21 yeah I woke up at like noon the other day after a night of contractions and this guy I met one effin time is movin bags in im like um hello? ... I flipped and all my husband did was call me a crabby bitch and I was overreacting ... Umm no ... grrrrr... And hes in the army ... Im sso tempted to call his captain and just tell him how hes been but im scared to =/
  • @garagebandfan ya I call him names back but in reality its like "hmm I didnt know we were in elementary school again" its just sad that he changes so much when friends are around
  • @kelseyjo I wouldn't do that yet, talk to him first. Try to anyway! :( or I can come kick some ass
  • I wish I could talk to him hes too immature...i shouldve wondered why hes been married and divorced twice in 3 years... @garagebandfan
  • I would move out for awhile until he could take things a little more seriously and be a lot less hurtful. That or put his sh*t on the lawn.
  • @blueberrysmom I like the idea of putting his stuff on the law!
  • @blueberrysmom good idea... We live on an army base im sure it'd be the talk of the village ha! If I could go stay somewhere I would but im in texas and family in arizona but preterm labor twice has rendered me stuck here lol :(
  • wow im sorry girl.. sometimes babies freak men out.. my man had a going out issue around the time our first was born and he didnt grow out of it for about 5years.. i left him a few times and each time helped .. but hes really seatled down in the last 5yrs.. and he regrets his stupidity.. i think the thing i did wrong was not stand up for myself sooner.. and thats why it took so long for him to grow up cause i just allowed him to walk all over me .. but as soon as i left him and starting doing my own thing.. i told him he couldnt drink and be with me.. just cause he drank too much and then went crazy a few times on me.. another story.. but he quite and made us his first priority.. so i geuss the best advise i could give.. is to nip this in the bud sooner than later.. good luck and im sorry your feeling the way you are cause i really do know how your feeling
  • @lae3 wow 5 years? Thats crazy idk what I would do...ur strong! I think he might be scared but he has a child- his ex wife has custody of so I thought maybe he would man up?...i think after my son is born and hes old enough to travel, im gonna show him he needs to straighten up if he is the same way after liam is here...thanks :)
  • I would see if there was a way for you to stay somewhere else. I would talk to his 1SG before his CPT if you talk to anyone at his unit since I am assuming he is enlisted. But since you're at a risk for preterm and he is putting you in undue stress I would say talk to someone because you and your child are at risk now. Where in TX are you?
  • @lilbit01_209 the unit chaplain/cpt is very aware of my high risk/preterm issues and told me to come to him with any problems but idk I just get nervous...im in fort hood/killeen...im gonna try to talk to my husband in the am one more time and if he doesnt respond nicely or just blows it off im gonna talk to his the chaplain...
  • Ok the Chaplain is a different story. I thought you meant his commander. Lol.. I hope things work out by talking but if not please get help. No soldier should present himself/herself that way, it on the verge of not only verbal abuse but could be sexual abuse (trying to take your clothing off like that) The chaplain is a good person to talk too.
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhh @kelseyjo he's at it again!!! He's doing thee most... ireally think/ hoping he changes when liam gets here... sometimes men act that way because they're stressed or anxious even nervous but YU ARE THEE MOTHER OF HIS CHILD how dare he treat you like some lady he just met.. YU are also his WIFE so him acting this way is ridiculous and in my opinion you should let him know how you feel give him an earful... because this is ridiculous especially when he took you away from your friends and family to somewhere you are new to and dnt knw anyone... how dare he! Im sooo sorry you are going through this.. you dnt deserve one bit of it... im here for you! Anytime!!!
    p.s its mishat07 I changed my username lol
  • @lilbit01_209 ya sorry Im just flustered shoulda been specific lol...yeah I mean if we were alone I wouldn't mind and he thinks it should be a compliment that he wants others to see me but he doesnt get that I dont feel comfortable and that my body is mine and for his eyes only!.
  • @mommimisha yeppp im so close to just throwin up the dueces at him...ive tried and thought after me going into preterm labor because of his inconsideratness would change him but nope ... Im gonna have to give him a wake up call! ... Thanks girl =) and I like ur new name!
  • Love makes u do some crazy things.. Lol good luck
  • Sometimes that's what you have to do for a wake up call!!! I was reading before mine and I agree with some of thee other moms.. go to his command he will mos def straighten up.. when it comes to military and family they do not play! That's for sure... where is his heart at??? Let alone his mind.. talk to one of his close friends also... that may help...

THANKS!!!
  • Jesus Christ!! How old is he?
  • edited September 2011
    Maybe you guys should take a break ....you are better than that but if you need a friend I am here and free to talk
  • Lately my hubby has had his friends over (all this week). I think I've gone to bed by myself for the last two weeks. I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow about it. I guess men never grow up my hubby is 37. Men!
  • Yepp @mommimisha...just tried talkin to him and he turned it around said im just a crabby bitch and he thought I was more like one of the guys and ive changed....oh wow im sorry I have a 6lb baby burrowing into my pelvic bone, back pain from hell, no sleep, hips seperating, nauseaous, fire in my chest....oh and the 20 extra pounds ive gained...with kidney/bladder disease....im definitly talkin to someone tomorrow im so fed up...
  • @mama_luvs_her_girls he'll be 22 on halloween

@Rhianna1213 thank you :)

@pinkigirl yeah idk why men cant just be more like us...there are some good men out there dont get me wrong, I just wish mine was 8-| ...and im sorry u go to bed alone I know how much it sux especially when ur man is in the same house and is capable of goin to bed with u!
  • That's his problem. He hasn't grown up yet
  • Oh girl my bd would get the snot knocked out of him! He needs to grow the helllll up and you need.to be the one to tell him to man up or move out. I'm in dallas and if I need to drive down to killeen and kick some arse I will
  • Wow im speechless :O like really? Who says that... ihope talking to his command works... has thee audacity to call yu a crabby bitch... yu weren't one when yu laid in bed with him though... UGH MEN!!! Let me knw how everything goes when yu speak with his command.. good luck and ihope it goes well