Feeling like I'm gonna Pass Out

edited February 2011 in Health
I know this probably isn't normal, but idk what to do....

I am sitting here and i feel like i'm about to pass out...you know that weird feeling that comes over you after you've had blood drawn...or ran really fast....or been without oxygen for a little bit? My head hurts a little bit...but mostly I feel totally drained.....idk what is going on....HELP!

Comments

• Drink water! You're more than likely dehydrated! How far along are you? I went through that same feeling for several day's and ended up.going to the er
    and sure enough i didn't have enough fluids
  • im gonna b 16 wks 2morrow.....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ya at first i thought,....oh duh!...dizzyness..then after i thought about it for a little while i realized i dont feel dizzy...just simply like im gonna pass out....i was scared and made my husband stay in the bathroom with me while i took my shower....
  • Yep that was right around the time mine hit me. That's the time when your body is trying to adjust to being pregnant and you need a lot fluids
  • now that yall say that about the dehydration..thats what i think it is.....the weather has been soooo nice these last few days and ive been out in my yard and enjoying the sunshine....i actually got a pink tint to my skin today...i probably havent been drinking enough water seeing that i've not spent this much time outside all winter....hopefully tomorrow i will feel better...
  • Good luck and I hope you get to feeling better!