It's a GIRL!!!!!

edited September 2011 in Birth Stories
Laila Arielle
5lb 10oz
19 1/2 inches
36+2 gestation September 30, 2011

I felt urgency to have a BM for about a week, but just couldn't go. Woke up yesterday morning feeling like my rectum was gonna explode! (Sorry) Got kids ready for school and ran to pharmacy to get laxative. Only 36 weeks, so I didn't think it was labor. Took laxative and went back to bed. Hubby suggested I walk at park to move bowels, but instead, we went grocery shopping. Halfway through, I couldn't walk anymore because I felt like I had to poop so bad. Went to bathroom. Nothing! Hubby made me call Dr and they said go to hosp. I felt it was a waste of time. I just needed to poop!! Got here and was 3cm. After an hr and no change, Dr said go home since contractions weren't regular. Since we live 45 mins away, my husband talked her into letting us stay another hr. After that hr, I was 4cm. I was then admitted and my water broke shortly after. I still was not in pain, just felt like I needed to poop, but got epidural anyway because I knew the pain was coming. I Dr was busy and turned up MIA for hours and we all fell asleep. I woke up to a *pop*
Baby's head popped out while I was asleep!!! Hubby started yelling down the hall, everyone rushed in. 3 pushes later, my little princess was born! Pics in a minute. Hold on...

Comments