Tomorrow....

edited September 2011 in Loss
Will be my baby angels due date :( it hurts so bad to think that i could have been sittin here holdin my beautiful son/daughter :'(

On the plus side i will be 9weeks pregnant with Peanuts little brother/sister, makes it a bit easier.

Comments

• :'( im sorry for your loss.
  • Really sorry for your loss, it was my angels dd on 7th Sept & even tho I'm pg again it was still hard. It's a real mix of emotions, I already love this little guy growing inside of me so so much & if I hadn't had my mc I wouldn't have him but I still miss, love & grieve for my angel but it wouldn't be possible for me to have them both if that makes sense? It does get easier with time & treasure & love that little one you are carrying now & take consolation that their little brother or sister will be looking after them xxxx
  • Its hard I know. I got pregnant 2 months after my first pregnancy where I had a blighted ovum. January 21 was my due date and even though I was 5 months I couldn't help but cry and think of the what ifs that day.
  • Michael would have been 2 on September 22nd. I just prayed, bought cup cakes & felt so blessed that Noah is healthy.