gahhhhhh!!!

edited September 2011 in First Trimester
Ummmm....woke up this morning to pinkish discharge :( no cramping (yet)
Wondering if it could be old blood that I dislodged from having sex???

Comments

• Call your doctor. It could be a million different things.
  • It could be just don't panic untill u know for sure
  • Its stopped for now. When I mc it was different. It was clear mucous stained with pink and red before the cramping started. This was just pinkish and thin.
    I'm over thinking it....I know
  • Are you rh-? Im rh - and my doc said if i start bleeding come in for a rogham shot.
  • @beautiful_altar no I'm not. Whatever it was, it stopped thankfully!!
  • I had that And it was implantation bleeding :) hopefully same for you.. good luck!
  • That's good to hear :)
  • @lily_glz maybe- I thought that came before a missed period. I never had it with my daughter or my last pregnancy!
  • I got it like 2 days after I got a positive hpt. My sister also got some light spotting and it was pinkish like you said, at the beginning of her pregnancy :).
  • edited October 2011
    @lily_glz that's some good news then!! Thanks love :)
  • I had a brief episode like that at 6wks and turned out to be nothing. Good luck
  • I too had something similar around 8-9 weeks...it was a placenta blood vessel rupture..nothing serious or threatening but definitely scared me!
  • Thanks ladies!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I spotted for the first 3 months. Mainly if I got stressed out I would cramp and spot or if I over exerted myself I spotted. And after sex.
  • Thanks @mama_kat :*
    new question!!! I have this 2" long x 1" wide hard lump on my left breast. I feel it there normally during PMS only MUCH smaller and an even smaller one on my right breast at the same time. Right now I can't feel the right one and my left one is gigantic!! Ewww!! I looked it up and found about 10 possibilities and 2 seemed likely. Anyone have fibroids, lumps or cysts or anything like that?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat I figured I'd wait until my first appt...in 2 weeks. Its not painful or anything, just wicked annoying!