Mei Tai Wrap/Sling

edited September 2011 in Equipment & Supplies
Has anyone tried the freehand mei tai wrap? I'm still trying to decide which wrap to buy. It's between the moby and this one. This is similar to the moby but looks simpler. Here's the link to it. It has pretty good reviews but want to know if anyone has experience with it or the moby. I need something asap because my one month old won't let me get anything done around the house and I really want to try baby wearing. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Freehand-Mei-Tai-Baby-Carrier/dp/B001HAM6YU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317416434&sr=8-1

Comments

• Go with a Beco. They are amazing!! Love the gemini we have :) Very useful into toddlerhood too.
  • I used a moby with my last kid and loved it! But I used it during the cooler months. I don't think I would have appreciated it as much during summer. The mai tai looks really nice because it has less fabric. Looks similar in concept. One thing about the moby that I really appreciate is you can actually keep baby more hidden from nosey strangers.
  • @brendalou See I live in laredo tx which is always hot so not too sure if the moby would be so great here. Even though I'll probably use it more indoors than out. I think I'm going to try this one out. Hopefully she and I like it.
  • My sister-in law has the baby k'tan and she loves it! She said it's a lot easier than the moby wrap.