any nov moms dialated any??

edited September 2011 in November 2011
I'm due Nov 7 I was checked yesterday n I am a bit over 1 open n still thick :) anyone else start also???

Comments

• I have no idea if I'm dilated yet...I get checked for the first time the week after next...I'm due the 12th.
  • I am due 11.3. 2 cm and still long.
  • Im due 11.11 90% effaced, and 3cm dilated...
  • Wow I wonder if we will even make it to November, my last day at work is 10*14, my Dr said that once I get to 36 weeks she will not do anything to stop her from coming. So i am very ready :)
  • I am due Nov 18th I have NST testing once a week and not one contraction has registered on their. I have been going for three weeks now, I will get checked at 35 weeks...2 weeks from now.
  • We are all getting so close, I was having regular contractions probably BH those stopped to random contractions here n there that are very painful go from top of belly all the way to my back n vagina all at the same time. They suck but I know my body is getting ready. G.L ladies :)
  • I'm due 11/11 and will hopfully get checked next Tuesday, I'll be 35+4 then. No contractions yet just lots of bh
  • Due nov 8th. Was 1 cm at 30 weeks. Now im 34 weeks and I do not know if I have progressed or not. But I have been having off and on bh and cramping. So im thinking I might be progressing.. Wont find out til 36 weeks if I have or not. :)
  • Can't wait to find out I will be checked on the 13th. I will be 36 weeks.
  • Im due nov 8th and 1cm starting to thin is all she said! Hes super low=) im 34+3 but hes measurin a week ahead!
  • I'm 35+3 I have a Dr appt on the 4th n ill be 36 weeks so hopefully ill get checked then! I've had a lot of bh and just a couple contractions that hurt but nothing consistent. I also think I lost some of my mucus plug a couple days ago...
  • I'm due the 29th and mine is open and its not supposed to be
  • @ash1la I do NST testing once a week and still nada for me either.
  • Wow well I can't wait till all of us have our bundles of joy. At my last visit my checked me n it hurt Sooooo bad tmi it felt like her entire ARM was in me. And ever since then cramps on my back n vagina won't stop. But that's fine w me maybe my body is starting to do its thing. I get checked again next week again so we will c if we have progressed.
  • Im due nov 7 and i haven't bern checked.. hmm i wonder y?
  • I'm due November 21 and been having small contractions and idk if I'm dialated
  • Due nov 23(or 22 depending on my drs measurements) and been a fingertip for about a month. I have a dr appt tuesday. He wants to check me since I've had some strong contractions.
  • I'm due Nov 16th & haven't been checked yet. But I haven't had any contractions yet or had alot of BH. How many weeks are they suppose to start checking you at because I'm only 33 weeks and 3 days.
  • I'm due Nov 13th and I get bh all the time I got checked two weeks ago and I was closed and long but I don't get checked again until the 18th...
  • I'm getting chkd on wed. & ill be 36 wks so hopefully good news!
  • @twinmamatobe.....I probably jinx myself with my other two I had pre term labor and was having contractions early....bc i assumed this would be like the other two....it has been the complete opposite! Lol
  • Haven't been checked yet but im hoping when ido im somewhat dialted.. not due until nov 27th. 2 more weeks and ill be checked
  • Im due nov 24th im not dialted was checked today..
  • Due Nov. 16th and won't get checked until the 10th of this month. Having shooting pains in lower abdominal and va-jay-jay area that take my breath away. So...no idea. :-(
  • I'm due nov 10 and I get checked on monday!
  • I'm due Nov 7 and so ready to be done. I've been having lots of contractions but nothing regular. I have Dr appt on Oct 11 and I'll be 36 weeks. He's gonna do that test for bacteria and also a test to see if I'm at risk for preterm labor. I'm pretty sure he'll check me too while he's down there. Hopefully some progress cuz I'm miserable!
  • Im 35+3 due nov 6th and went to the dr. Today he is head sown and ready and i am diallated 1 1/2 cm. But i have lost my mucas plug...yay come on baby coltin!!!!!
  • Nov 17 two weeks ago I was 2 cm, my doctor is checking again tomorrow, Ive been on bed rest >_<
  • Hi I'm a Dec. Mommy well last days of nov to firsts of Dec ....anyways lol @sassypants I've been having those same shooting pains down there last few days did you ever get an answer to that one????