I'm getting induced sunday night =D

edited September 2011 in Giving birth
I am so excited!!! Today I had an appt to check on the babies amniotic fluid bc Tuesday it was a lil low. So they checked it and it was fine! It went up a lil so that was perfect ;) but I've been so uncomfortable and having on and off contractions that my OB agreed to induce me Sunday since I'll be 39 wks Monday! So I get to go in at 10pm :D I can't wait to meet my princess!!!!! I guess she made it til Oct after all :) Sunday couldn't get here any faster!

Comments

• Yay! I get induced monday. (Hopefully!)

Good luck! :)
  • Finally! I thought you were due a while ago guess not. But I've been waiting to see a post from you saying you had your baby girl. Lol. Good luck hun.
  • @pwchance thanks! And good luck to you too! Labor dust for both of us :)

@YAYA thanks ;) my DD is Oct 10th! But I am so ready to have her already! I just want to hold her already!!!
  • I bet. I know this doesn't help but I feel like you've been pregnant forever lol. But I know you'll be happy when you finally have her in your arms.
  • @YAYA hahahahaha!!! I feel like I've been pregnant forEVER!!!! Hahahaha!!! An eternity! I am so ready to hold her and hug her and just love her!!!
  • How did u get them to do it at night? I want that!!
  • good luck depending on what happens we might have our girls on the same monday, only im going via planned c section... looking forward to the update
  • Im over due, due date was 24th and if she hasnt come by monday i'll also be induced at 8am. Getting soooo excited! :D
  • @nicoleok87 my doctor only does inductions at night :)

@hsweetie21 & @angierose3 nice!!! Our babies sharing bdays :D good luck I hope it all goes well for us ;) I'll keep you updated and you do the same! ;;)

• @mommy_yaya
    Ya good luck to you too! ;)
  • Lmao trust me I felt the same way I thought it was never going to end. Especially the last month it felt like 9months all over again. And I wasn't given an induction date I'm just glad my broke on its own.